New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:52 am

I just started role-playing LotR and am loving it, and thought it was time to find a community of people who didn't think i was crazy! So, I just signed up. My name is Elenath, and I'm looking forward to exploring the site and getting to know some new Tolien fans.

Post#2 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:08 am

Welcome to Planet Tolkien, Elenath. As you've possibly already seen, we've a large selection of RPG stories going on here which you may find interesting. If you'd rather just talk about Tolkien and his works, however, I look forward to seeing you in the Tolkien discussions etc. Have fun.

Post#3 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 4:28 am

welcome to PT Elenath!!! welcome to this big family!! share and enjoy!! :dunce:

Post#4 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:39 am

Well met Elenath, you will find plenty of role-playing here!

Post#5 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 5:02 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Elenath. :happyelf: Share and Enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Post#6 » Sun Mar 13, 2005 6:02 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien, Elenath, it is like a little online family. I hope you enjoy it here as much as some of the rest of us do. Don't forget to visit the Party Tree and share your birthday with us.

Post#7 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:00 pm

Hi Elenath, welcome to PT! I hope you enjoy your time spent here! :wavehello:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “Introduce yourself!”