Powitaæ

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
marian

Powitaæ

Post#1 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:16 pm

Hi every1

I've just joined this honourable fellowship,
I hope you will find my companion worthy.
Marian
[aure entuluva]

laurelindhe ilmarin

Powitaæ

Post#2 » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:55 pm

Hello, Marian.

I am sure you will enjoy PT and that we will enjoy your company. Welcome!

Vee

Powitaæ

Post#3 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:02 pm

Hi Marian, nice to have you aboard. Please tell us more about yourself - where are you from, what are your interests, what's your favourite Tolkien book etc...

marian

Powitaæ

Post#4 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:50 pm

OK Vee,

here I go. I'm from Poland, but now I live in HARROGATE in North Yorkshire, UK
[unfortunately it's not the HARROGATH from Diablo II Lord of destruction Act 5 ;-)))]
What I'm interested in? Hm let me think... Tolkien? ;-) yeah that's too, but generally fantasy and books you could call "historical fiction" literature. What's more, well as I mentioned higher I like internet computer games like Diablo or Sacred whoever lately I had to take a break ;-(
I'm infected with tattoo virus, I got three and I know there will be more of them, in fact next two are already precisely planned.
And last but not least I'm sport junkie: fitness, martial arts etc.
I'm 31 years old, mentaly at -5
Favourite Tolkien's book, hm... "Smith of Wooton Major" maybe?
But what I really like is this part of "Silmarillion" that tells the story of Hurin and his family, especially Turin Turambar life, somehow it gives me power to still stand tall...
Marian
[aure entuluva]

grondmaster

Powitaæ

Post#5 » Tue Mar 15, 2005 3:45 pm

Hi again Marian, and another welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.

And to preclude any confusion, in case anyone hasn't read that other thread, Marian is a guy. :orcthumbs:
'Share and enjoy'

feanor

Powitaæ

Post#6 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:34 am

hi marian welcome to PT!!!! share and enjoy the site!! see u around... :flamejump:

terrijayne

Powitaæ

Post#7 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:17 pm

Welcome to PT Marian! Nice to meet another member from Poland. Sounds like you lead a busy and interesting life. Hope you find PT equally as interesting. Looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better. Again, welcome and well met Marian! :wavehello:

shaya puma

Powitaæ

Post#8 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:39 pm

Apropos of nothing, Marion was John Wayne's real first name.

Andrea

Powitaæ

Post#9 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:43 pm

Hi there! Welcome to PT, I'm sure you'll fit in just fine!

¤oh, by the way people, today marks my 3rd PT birthday!¤
Reach high, for the stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream preceeds that goal.

Elfstone

Powitaæ

Post#10 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:03 pm

Welcome to PT Marian, glad you found your way here! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Return to “Introduce yourself!”