I'M NEW!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
idrilcuthalien

I'M NEW!

Post#1 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 3:30 pm

Hey y'all! I'm new here. i joined because i needed help on a research paper and i hope to become an active member. What is the name of the Waiting Halls for the Elves?

adriela

I'M NEW!

Post#2 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:22 pm

Do you mean the halls of Mandros. Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you need any help let me know I check this sight at least twice a day. Have fun and hope to get to know you!

Adriela :D

tasari

I'M NEW!

Post#3 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:10 pm

Hey, welcome to PT. I just joined too and the community's really welcoming.

Elfstone

I'M NEW!

Post#4 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:11 pm

Hi Idrilcuthalien, welcome to PT! :happyelf:

What is the name of the Waiting Halls for the Elves?

The Halls of Mandos.
:elfwink:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

Vee

I'M NEW!

Post#5 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:31 am

Welcome to PT, Idrilcuthalien and I hope you enjoy being part of our community. Tell us more about this research paper you are doing?

valedhelgwath

I'M NEW!

Post#6 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:42 am

Hi Idrilcuthalien. Welcome to Planet Tolkien. I hope you have a good time here and are able to find what you need for your project. See you around.

feanor

I'M NEW!

Post#7 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:08 pm

Hey welcome to PT!!! hope to see you around! enjoy the site!

grondmaster

I'M NEW!

Post#8 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:24 pm

Hi Idrilcuthalien, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

idrilcuthalien

I'M NEW!

Post#9 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:04 pm

well, my thesis statement is " JRR Tolkien is considered to be the greates fantasy writer of all time because of the development of his characters, the development of his imaginary places, and the influence of his interests in many languages. " i have to prove that the thesis statement. it has to be 1000 words.
how do you spell the language that the Men speak. (Numeanor) what languages did JRR base it on?

Return to “Introduce yourself!”