New Person

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Olorimë

New Person

Post#1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:16 pm

Hello unfamiliar people! As you already obviously know (Unless you're dense, like Mitch) I am new to pt, and it's really cool. I've been a Tolkien fan since I was 10 (I think I was 10) when I first saw the movie. I couldn't get enough of it and read the books and I've loved them, and the movies, ever since. My favorite movie is ROTK and I'm currently struggling through the silmarillion (And the Fellowship of the Ring).
I've saved some hilarious screen caps on my computer (Priceless expressions on Legolas's and Aragorn's faces (Those are the only ones I have that are funny)). And I'm rather fond of socks, chocolate, shiny things, squirrels, and cheese. :boom: (Note: Get a cool squirrel smiley)
Something else: Which article of clothing do you find the most disgusting to wear? I hate it when I'm soaked all the way to my underwear. *shivers* It's really creepy. Socks are a close second though...they give you blisters...

Olorimë

New Person

Post#2 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:30 am

I seem to have scared everyone off. :( Nobody likes me! :verysad: Oh well....
EDIT TO last post: What is the worst piece of WET clothing to wear?

robbin\' wood

New Person

Post#3 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:55 am

It isnt anything against you it is just it takes time for people to reply to some things and yours was just one of them. but WELCOME!!!! :pary:

terrijayne

New Person

Post#4 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:59 am

Welcome Díneniel to PT! And like Robbin said, it does take people awhile to respond, but fear not! We are please to meet you and hope you will post often in the threads so we can get to know you better. I would recommend reading through the threads, as it will help you to get to know people better. Plus you are likely to find a subject buried in the vaults of PT that are still interesting, but temporarily forgotten. Add your two cents to the post and breathe new life into them!

Welcome again Díneniel to PT! :flamejump:

gwaihir

New Person

Post#5 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 9:54 am

Welcome to PT! I myself am pretty new here.... but anyway.... WELCOME!
:bday: :pary:

Elfstone

New Person

Post#6 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:00 pm

Hello, and welcome to PT Díneniel, hope you enjoy your time spent here! :wavehello:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

rue auburn

New Person

Post#7 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 12:54 pm

Welcome to our PT family! Hope you enjoy it here!

Olorimë

New Person

Post#8 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:05 pm

Thanks guys. Sorry, I was a bit impatient yesterday, but I'm better. I had a really crappy day: I had tons of homework, was late for most of my classes, and I was locked out of my house for hours. And I just found out that I'm about 5 hours behind UK time (I live in the US) so it was really late, when I got on. So just about nobody was on really, and I was on at an inconvient time for me, I'm sorry I bit your guys heads off. And wow, you guys most post a lot, just about every thread I've been to I've seen two or more of you. It's kind of creepy. :D So anyways, thanks. :disturbed:
(Someone REALLY must come up with a squirrel smilie)

grondmaster

New Person

Post#9 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:25 pm

(Someone REALLY must come up with a squirrel smilie)
Hi! Dineniel, I welcomed you in another thread, so I won't repeat it here. About our smilies: they are the ones we have, if you want a custom one you might contact Rhodry to see if he has a squirrel, but it probably won't get added here unless Grep feels like taking pity on you, for he still has major things to do and smilies aren't really that important compared to world domination and the baking of chocolate chip cookies. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

New Person

Post#10 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:26 pm

Hi Díneniel and welcome to PT. I notice you have been busy. Good for you!

P.S. I hate having to put a damp swimming costume back on.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”