Hey

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
lord_aragorn86

Hey

Post#1 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:30 am

I thought I'd post and talk to someone because no one's talking to me.

Noone's talking to you because this isn't a chatroom but a message board. Here people read and type. Not have an instant conversation of sorts.

Anyways, welcome to our world Arfea and Dineniel. Have fun and keep posting. Peace!
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

robbin\' wood

Hey

Post#2 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:02 am

Dont worry about people not posting right now because it slows down around 11:00 GMT and pretty much stops after 3:00. then It wont really pick up till 12:00 GMT where everyone is getting on from school/work like myself and LA86 only he is in India and I am in the US. Itwill pick up around 3:00 GMt and will stay strong for a while, so dont let no one posting keep you away. It will get posted on by the end of the day. but... WELCOME!!!!!! :pary:

terrijayne

Hey

Post#3 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:06 am

Greetings Arfëa to the little family we call PT. Hope you enjoy your stay and that it is a long one. Learning elvish sounds extremely ambitious, so I wish you well. Perhaps when you master the subject you can teach me some, as I am currently impaired in such subjects. :D
Hope you will post often and introduce yourself a little more to the group. By the way...where are you from? I'm from the States...namely a place called Iowa. One of the neat things about PT is getting to know people from all over this little blue ball we call home. Take care and see you around Arfëa!

Elfstone

Hey

Post#4 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 11:58 am

Hi Arfëa, welcome to PT! :happyelf:
"I would have the Ring-bearer bring the crown to me, and let Mithrandir set it upon my head, if he will; for he has been the mover of all that has been accomplished, and this is his victory." Elessar

grondmaster

Hey

Post#5 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:16 pm

Hello Arfea and Dineniel, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf:

'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Hey

Post#6 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 3:33 pm

Welcome Arfëa! I don't speak elvish at all so please tell us what your name means.

My name means "Wonderous, divine goddess with fluffy bunny ears who walks through Planet-Tolkien bringing light with her smile and gracious words, while deciding the best way to cook newbies."

:wiggle:

Olorimë

Hey

Post#7 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:29 pm

OH! What does your name mean? :wiggle: Mine means 'Silent Maiden' and even though I'm new too, I thought I'd post and welcome you. :D So be happy! And Welcome to Planet Tolkien!

arfëa

Hey

Post#8 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:44 pm

Hello all I am knew (as if you probably couldn't tell). I found you site while searching for a good course to teach me Quenya. I have been a tolkien fan for 10 years since i was 6 and am now researching names and meanings of words in Quenya and Sindarin. I was able to create my name (Arfëa Fëar) Because of this research. You see i chose it because of the meaning! any way i hope to have much fun Talking with you all.

lord_aragorn86

Hey

Post#9 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:48 pm

Hello your highness. So what exactly are you? Some maidservant of Osse?
I am nobody.....and nobody is perfect.......therefore I am perfect.

arfëa

Hey

Post#10 » Wed Apr 20, 2005 11:51 pm

Hello your highness. So what exactly are you? Some maidservant of Osse?

First of all iam a guy. second of all if you read some of the letters of tolkien alot of Elves took that name as a personal name because they came over the see to get to middle earth and longed to return to the see so they could return to the undying lands. Just think of Legolas and the Song of the Gulls

Return to “Introduce yourself!”