Heyza...

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
estel_xx

Heyza...

Post#1 » Mon May 30, 2005 6:26 am

Okay, well this is where I should supposedly be saying "Hi, I'm new", but as I'm not new I'm not going to say that. In fact I used to be a regular here until I kind of rebelled against the system, which I do apologise for. So this is more of a "Hey, I'm back!". For those of you that have been here a while, you will remember me as Rawien. I've been nosing around and it seems that theres a lot more new faces that I'll have to get to know. So I guess I'll see you around,
Namárië!
Rawien x

ithil

Heyza...

Post#2 » Mon May 30, 2005 10:27 am

Hi!

I kind of rebelled against the system

That sounds exciting...

I'm new to PT, so I haven't known you before. Nice to meet you, I hope to meet you in some of the boards...

Bye!!

grondmaster

Heyza...

Post#3 » Mon May 30, 2005 4:23 pm

Welcome back Estel_xx/Rawien. What have you been doing?
'Share and enjoy'

rue auburn

Heyza...

Post#4 » Mon May 30, 2005 4:55 pm

Ah, a former reble has returned to PT, welcome back and enjoy your second stay here.

:elfbiggrin:

feanor

Heyza...

Post#5 » Tue May 31, 2005 11:19 am

welcome back!!

estel_xx

Heyza...

Post#6 » Tue May 31, 2005 2:39 pm

Thanks all!

Welcome back Estel_xx/Rawien. What have you been doing?

Well Grondy, not a lot to be honest. At the moment I'm studying, or at least should be studying, for my GCSEs - for those of you who don't know, they're the major exams for 15/16 year olds in the UK. I haven't really kept in touch with any of my old friends from PT, although I do speak to Aule and Darous quite often. Is Calenthang still here? I'd like to talk to him again =)

grondmaster

Heyza...

Post#7 » Tue May 31, 2005 5:15 pm

No, we haven't seen hide nor hair of Calenthang for quite awhile.
'Share and enjoy'

estel_xx

Heyza...

Post#8 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 4:29 am

Hmm... thats a pity.
So how is everyone these days?

Vee

Heyza...

Post#9 » Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:31 am

Hi and welcome back estel_xx. Actually, Cal has been spotted in the chatroom recently.

estel_xx

Heyza...

Post#10 » Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:31 pm

Hmm... really? I miss the old chatroom. I used to use mIRC but I deleted it =(. How do you access the chat room from the site now? It doesn't seem to work for me, or maybe it just doesn't like me =(

Return to “Introduce yourself!”