Hey Hey Hey Im New

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
leon hunter

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#1 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:45 pm

Hey all of yall. Im new here and just wanted to know what kind of site this was. Is it role play or samething more.

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#2 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 4:35 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Leon hunter. :happyelf:

Were you look around a bit you would find it is about discussing the writings of J.R.R. Tolkien including The Lord of the Rings and the recent movies made from it. We are also going to cover the writings of Tolkien's friend C.S. Lewis, which will include The Chronicles of Narnia and the soon to be made movie of The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Our Role Playing Guild is the least of our effort, but is there for the enjoyment of our members as are the games and other things found in our many taverns and Inns.
'Share and enjoy'

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#3 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:14 pm

Howdy and welcome. Is that "Leon, hunter" or should residents named Leon be worried? Either way, enjoy your stay, as I have, despite only once posting to an RPG thread (wondered how drow wound up in Middle-Earth, but found out they were where they were s'posed to be.)

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#4 » Thu Jul 07, 2005 5:27 pm

LOL, that's funny, Morambar, and very true. Phew! Am I glad my name is not Leon. Welcome Leon Hunter, and may you find many friends and/or information here. You can find and start threads on just about everything, (as long as you don't mention religion or politics outside of a Tolkien context). This is so much more than an RPG site, but you can find RPG's in the Role Playing Guild thread if that's what you want to get involved in. See you around!

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#5 » Mon Jul 11, 2005 4:38 pm

Hello to you Leon Hunter :) Welcome to PT !!! Share and Enjoy !!! :happyelf:

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#6 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:57 pm

ok so i just couldnt resist with the Leon thing.

and welcome Leon hunter im also kinda new so im still learning the ropes kinda...

hope to c u around :D :girl: :disturbed: :shakehead: :superscared: :imtheking: :angryelf: :superwow: :nanana: :wavehello: :genius: :elfwink: :imtheking: :lookar: :superwow: :flamejump: :fastasleep: :superscared: :merryxmas: :babygurl: :iloveyou: :juggling: :gmorning: :orchuh: :orcgin: :orcsad: :orcsmilie: :orcthumbs: :juggleemot: :theking: :elfbiggrin: :elfconfused: :elfcool: :elfshocked: :happyelf: :tongueelf: :makeout: :nanana: :alchaholic: :wavehello: :searching: :catsmiley: :chickensmiley: :elkgrin: :badsmiley::paranoid::angel: :rolleyes: :boom:

This is my 100th post!!!! yeah
i love smileys!!!!!

Hey Hey Hey Im New

Post#7 » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:57 pm

oh no my name is Leon
please have mercy Leon Hunter. *kneels and begs for mercy*

ok so im rivendellelf1977 and i just decided to make this account cuz i saw the name Leon Hunter.

ok and welcome Leon Hunter from rivendellelf1977 cuz that is my PT screen name i will give you a welcome in my real name in a minute.

ha ha im so phuny!

:moderator: Very funny Leon/Rivendellelf1977; however as we are only allowed one account per person so this one will be disabled. :moderator:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”