Aiya!á

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
celebriannenharma

Aiya!á

Post#1 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:26 am

Aiya! Essenya na Celebrian Nenharma!
(In case some of you didn't know, that means: Hello! My name is Celebrian Nenharma!)
I'm new here, and I don't know very many people! Is anyone here younger than 16? Because I am, and I wanted to meet some other girls my age.
Hantanyel. Namarie!
(Thank you. Goodbye!)

caudimordax

Aiya!á

Post#2 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 6:25 pm

Hello! I am glad to see I am not the newest newbie now. I am sorry but I don't meet your qualifications. I can't think of any one here off the top of my head that does...but I am still new, and often we don't know each other's age or even gender occasionally. For the record I am 18 and male...anyways...enjoy your stay at Planet Tolkien

Caudimordax :D

Morambar

Aiya!á

Post#3 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:56 pm

Howdy, Celebrian, welcome and enjoy. 'Fraid I can't help you, though I wanna say Icey is at least within your range. I just wish I still had your learning curve to apply to Quenya.

celebriannenharma

Aiya!á

Post#4 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:14 am

Saesa omentien lle! (Pleasure meeting you!) Thanks for making me feel welcome. Planet Tolkien is a great place to find other Tolkien-ites as myself, and I'm glad to see that everyone is so friendly!

Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle! (May the paths be green and the breeze on thy back!)

miruvor

Aiya!á

Post#5 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:05 am

Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle! (May the paths be green and the breeze on thy back!)

Gosh, even Elves make commercials for Ice Tea Green..

grondmaster

Aiya!á

Post#6 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:51 pm

Welcome Celebriannenharma, to our Planet-Tolkien family. Share and enjoy! :happyelf:

I have a grandson your age.

'Share and enjoy'

tauro

Aiya!á

Post#7 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:42 pm

hi and welcome, im not sure what elvish you are speaking it looks like an (internally) early form of quenya, maybe Ardûanic?? please explain, if its sposed to be actualy neo quenya then i would be interested to no from where you learnt it

gwaihir

Aiya!á

Post#8 » Sun Jul 31, 2005 5:35 am

Hi! Enjoy yourself here!

Amarië

Aiya!á

Post#9 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:01 pm

Welcome all newbies!! :)

Celebriannenharma, I moved the rest of your post to Advertisments Learn Elvish, since that is where advertisments should be posted. I hope you will like it here and I hope to see you around. :)
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

celebriannenharma

Aiya!á

Post#10 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:02 pm

The Elvish I am speaking is that of Quenya, I believe.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”