Hi everybody

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
blackbane

Hi everybody

Post#1 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 4:52 am

hi my name is Blackbane and I'm a mad fan of Tolkien. It is realy nice to have a place to meet people with the same interests.
My favorite character is the Witchking of Angmar, and of course the other Nazguls

Olorimë

Hi everybody

Post#2 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:28 am

Hello! ^_^ Welcome to our humble abode, where you can find anything from A to Z ... if it's Tolkien. You can also find anything 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and so on. :D Well...anything within reason I guess...I don't think anyone knows what Aragorn eats for breakfast ... anyways... I hope you enjoy your stay here at pt!

~Díneniel :veryevil: :disturbed: :cool: :pary: :nanana: :wiggle: :wiggle:

mellon

Hi everybody

Post#3 » Fri Aug 05, 2005 9:32 am

Hi Blackbane !! Welcome to PT !!! hope you have lots of fun !!! Share and Enjoy :happyelf:

caudimordax

Hi everybody

Post#4 » Mon Aug 08, 2005 9:24 pm

Boy how do you top 50 some 'wigglers'.

Anyways enjoy your stay.

Rivendellelf1977

Hi everybody

Post#5 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:39 pm

Suilaid, Backbane
I hope you enjoy your stay here and i hope to see you around (not literally) the message boards. Well i want to see you but seeing as you cant see on the internet i wont be able to!
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wiggle:

:wiggle: the wigglers are glad u r here!

icefangs

Hi everybody

Post#6 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:40 pm

Its 43 wigglers; I counted :)

Nyway.... welcome Blackbane! I hope to get to know you better! you can call me Ice, and I'm here to help with any Roleplay questions you may have! *sad thats the only thing I can assist with, isn't it?*

Let's see... OH! ~Everybody's going to the party, gonna have a good time~.......
:pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary:
:pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary: :pary:
:
How about fifty partiers?!?
Hope that lots of parties are attended by ya, Blackbane!

grondmaster

Hi everybody

Post#7 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:51 pm

Blackbane: Welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy!

:moderator: This is for everyone else: Please refrain from the wholesale posting of smilies, it adds to our bandwidth. It is okay to use a bunch, but please save yourselves some work in copying so many, and the council members some, from having to edit your posts to remove the excessive ones, like I had to do above.

I do thank you for not making them continuous streams of smilies, which upsets the format of the webpage. :moderator:
'Share and enjoy'

icefangs

Hi everybody

Post#8 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:34 pm

Sorry Grondy....

Return to “Introduce yourself!”