hi!!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
isawien

hi!!

Post#1 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:01 pm

hi!! im new to this, so please be nice!! ive been visiting this website for ages now but ive only just got an account!! i am an elf, called Isawien and i live in Rivendell, though i was born in Beleriand in Doriath!!

Rivendellelf1977

hi!!

Post#2 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:10 pm

Welcome Isawien,
The people here are very nice so you dont have to worry about being eaten :paranoid: just because u r a newbie. (dont listen to the people who want to eat u they are actually very nice) Also they are very knowledgeable and are fun.
ps the smileys are gald u r here :) :( :D ;) :cool: :mad: :funnylaugh: :P: :smoke: :sad: :mad2: :evil: :grin: :shocked: :paranoid: :wink: :evil: :shocked: :shocked: :cat: :bday: :dunce: :boom: :cat: :bday: :dead: :snowman: :sleeping: even mr moderator decided to say hi :moderator:

Lemaly Orangeflower

hi!!

Post#3 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:14 pm

Welcome Isawien,
I hope you enjoy this site as much as I have in the past couple months. There are some pretty interesting people here, and lots of things to read about Tolkien. I know since I joined, I have learned so much about him and all the great things he did! :) This is a great place, and I hope you enjoy yourself! :) See ya around!
-Lemaly (also an elf, but not interested in eating you. :hahaha: )

rue auburn

hi!!

Post#4 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:43 pm

Welcome to our PT family! Enjoy your stay and have fun in the threads!

Morambar

hi!!

Post#5 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:20 pm

Howdy, and welcome. Enjoy your stay. I haven't noticed that people bite, but if you're gonna post something speculative make sure you back it up with canon, 'cos if there's a hole I know at least one person who will drive a truck through it, but not in a mean way.

grondmaster

hi!!

Post#6 » Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:48 pm

Welcome to our happy family Isawien, we may bark and we may bite, :catsmiley: but we mean well. Share and enjoy! :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

isawien

hi!!

Post#7 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:41 pm

hi Rivendellelf197!! awww the smileys are so cool!! :P: lol, im sure i wont get eaten!! ive been on most of the boards to look around, and i havent seen anyone get eaten!! so i think im safe... hmmm not sure now!!

isawien

hi!!

Post#8 » Thu Aug 11, 2005 3:55 pm

ok, in fact hi everybody!! :wavehello:

Lemaly orangeflower: of what ive noticed of the boards, everyone seems to be having really interesting thoughts, i cant wait to join them!! :happyelf:

Rue Auburn: thanx!! im sure ill have loads of fun here!! :)

Morambar: Howdy!! to be honest, ill doubt ill have something reallt AMAZING to say, but ill try my hardest!! then ill get my canons ready!! :boom:

Grondmaster: ok, u bark and bite... :paranoid: nah!! im sure u all mean well, as u say!!

caudimordax

hi!!

Post#9 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 12:17 am

Hello, good to see a new bright and beaming face.

See you in the threads.

mellon

hi!!

Post#10 » Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:07 am

Hi and WELCOME Isawien :flamejump: Hope you have lots of fun at PT !!! Share and Enjoy :happyelf:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”