Hello Everyone!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
erethon

Hello Everyone!

Post#1 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:31 pm

Greetings and good tidings to all! I'm new to the site and just wanted to say high. I also have 2 questions. First, what Elvish language is probably the most used/written/spoken, and second, where can I learn to read/write/speak it? I had detailed lessons on it before, but sadly I lost it.

elrose

Hello Everyone!

Post#2 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:20 pm

Hello Erethon! Welcome to PT!! :cat: to answer youre question, it is Quenya or Qenya as Tolk origanly named it. here are some lessons i have read some of it and it is easyer than most lessons, i thinkl. CLICK HERE!

mellon

Hello Everyone!

Post#3 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:56 am

Hi there Erethon :) Welcome to PT :flamejump: Share and Enjoy :happyelf:

LostandAlone

Hello Everyone!

Post#4 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 11:23 am

Hello and welcome to the BEST site on the internet (right now, at least... D-Rob and I got back from a summer vacation and we are currently working on our site :)) Everyone is friendly here, at least most everyone, and no one should get mad at you except maybe Grondy (a strict moderator, but he's cool).

ithil

Hello Everyone!

Post#5 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:33 pm

hello erethon!! welcome to pt, it's really cool here and I hope you'll have a lot of fun!
see you, :orcgin:

Rivendellelf1977

Hello Everyone!

Post#6 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:12 pm

Welcome Erethon,

I would agree with Elrose (first time???) that Quenya is the most used Elven Language. It is kinda easy to learn but then again it is somewhat hard. Again welcome and I hope to see you around the message boards, just jump right in!

Rivendellelf1977 :wiggle: :funnylaugh: :boom: :pary: :paranoid: :bday: :dunce: :wary: :wavehello: :searching: :genius: I like smileys! They all came out to welcome you!

grondmaster

Hello Everyone!

Post#7 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 4:12 pm

Hello Erethon, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy! :happyelf:

I'll let the others speak to your questions, for I am quite illiterate in the Elvish languages.
'Share and enjoy'

elrose

Hello Everyone!

Post#8 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:07 pm

hey....elfy, they didnt all come out....you forgot my favorite! :cowsleep: and :puppy: and :the new :tigger:

cloveress

Hello Everyone!

Post#9 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:11 pm

Yeah, and where did you get the one with leaves crowning her head, elfy?

grondmaster

Hello Everyone!

Post#10 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:49 pm

and where did you get the one with leaves crowning her head, elfy?
It is the second above 'I'm with stupid' :withstupid: on our Smilies List and is made by writing "genius" within colons. :genius:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”