New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 5:59 am

Hello everyone, I thought I would join a discussion group about Tolkien as he is one of my all time favourite authors. I am already a member of a forum discussing books in general, but to my horror they don't seem to be fans of Tolkien in general. So I thought I would come here to talk about my favourite books instead!

Post#2 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:01 pm

Welcome Chop_chop!
You will definately be able to post posts about your favorite author here, he is mine also. Every body here is nice and they will help you with anything.
Rivendellefl1977 :wiggle:

Post#3 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:18 pm

Wlecoem Chop Chop Suey! or Chop Chop i guess. yes this si the best site ever since i joined it......and it was the best forum site before!

Post#4 » Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:26 pm

Hi Chop_chop, welcome aboard. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Post#5 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:30 pm

WELCOME Chop_chop !!!!! :flamejump: Funny name! Share and Enjoy :happyelf:

Post#6 » Sat Sep 17, 2005 7:34 pm

Howdy, choppers!! You've definately picked the right site this time. You'll get the Tolkien-talk of your life here! Not many sites around that actually talk about Tolkien, y'know, :read: most are just fansites of Orlando Bloom, but this is Planet-TOLKIEN, as if that didn't signify something...

Post#7 » Sun Sep 18, 2005 12:18 pm

hi and welcome!!! you found a really great tolkien-site! have much fun round!!!
see you

Post#8 » Mon Sep 19, 2005 10:21 pm

Welcome to PT. Chop_chop. I have loved it here since I joined, and I know you will too.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”