Hello Everyone!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
mirel of the woods

Hello Everyone!

Post#1 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 1:13 pm

Hello Melliot!!!

Although Im new here I alraedy bumped in a whole lot of your posts that it seems almost like I know you, anyway you seem like a good person.

Good luck to you and welcome back!!!

:) :P: :wavehello: :wiggle:

MelliotSandybanks

Hello Everyone!

Post#2 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:54 pm

Mirel,

Thanks for the kind words. I do seem to have made quite a few comments in
several threads. At one point I was here most of the day. I hope I get to know
some of the new members, better.

MelliotSandybanks

Hello Everyone!

Post#3 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:55 pm

While I am not exactly new, I have not been around much. I just wanted to introduce myself to all of the newbies, and say hi to all of my old friends here. I really have missed all of you. Everytime I start to return to PT, something comes up and I just end up making only a couple of post.

For those of you that do not know me, I am a 38 year old stay at home mom, and an absentee council memeber. I have been making posts here for several years, and love this place. I have read the Hobbit, The Lord of the Rings and several other of Tolkien' works. I did a lot of research on the different books and even started several family trees for some of the characters. I used to be quite knowledgable concerning Tolkien, but have not read any of his works for so long that there is so much I have forgotten.

For those of you that know of some of my past problems, I thought I would let you know I am still in Texas and Matthew and I are doing well. We will see how the Christmas holidays go. That is when things usually fall apart for us. But so far so good this year. :) Frogboy is doing great. He is turning into quite a pre-teen, getting an attitude with me, at times, but still just a sweetheart most of the time. His grades are terrific, and is in all of the advanced classes at school and he loves it.

I hoope everyone is well, and those that celebrate Thanksgiving has a great one. I miss you all, and will attempt to post more often, but can not make any promises.

Mellie

miruvor

Hello Everyone!

Post#4 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:57 pm

Welcome back, Mellie.

Vee

Hello Everyone!

Post#5 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:35 pm

Hi Mellie and welcome back. I hope you stay onger this time.

{hugs}

MelliotSandybanks

Hello Everyone!

Post#6 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 3:41 pm

Hi, Ya'll, I hope I stick around longer this time too. I will definitely try.
hehehehe

grondmaster

Hello Everyone!

Post#7 » Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:39 pm

Welcome back Mellie, so you've been able to keep Dragonreach, that's very good. :happyelf: Almost as important, how about the DeLorean? :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

elrose

Hello Everyone!

Post#8 » Tue Nov 22, 2005 7:39 pm

heloo....i can never say anything to people i cant welcome cuz they've already been here....

Return to “Introduce yourself!”