Hi everyone

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Sunshinegirl

Hi everyone

Post#1 » Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:44 pm

Hello, I'm new here too so I thought I would say hi.
Don't really know what else to say at the moment, apart from that I obviously am a big fan of Tolkien, and I hope I will be able to have some interesting chats about the books with everyone here.

valedhelgwath

Hi everyone

Post#2 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:02 am

Hi to you too, whoever you are. That's a pretty neat trick having an invisible name. We'll have to try to sort that one out for you, somehow. Not quite sure how, though. It's not one we've come across before. So what is your username? I'm guessing you did choose one.

mellon

Hi everyone

Post#3 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:37 am

Hello you and WELCOME TO PT !!!! tell us a little bit more about yourself... Share and ENJOY !!!

ithil

Hi everyone

Post#4 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:13 am

a warm welcome to you! please tell us your name so we know who we are talking to.
hope to see you around!!

miruvor

Hi everyone

Post#5 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:16 am

Why? He is just one whose name was written in water.

elrose

Hi everyone

Post#6 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:02 pm

a mod is making fun of a newbies name? shame!

Rivendellelf1977

Hi everyone

Post#7 » Tue Jan 24, 2006 5:58 pm

welcome...im gonna call you person because i dont know your name....so hi person
welcome to PT!!!!...please tell us so that we can call you by your proper username

rivendellelf1977

Loss

Hi everyone

Post#8 » Wed Jan 25, 2006 5:42 am

hello and welcome to PT no name, glad you could join our little section of Earth, well we arent even on Earth we are in Planet-Tolkien????!!!! anyway welcome!! :orcgin:

Sunshinegirl

Hi everyone

Post#9 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:13 am

Hello again - I think my account has been sorted out now. I have my name back again. Hope to chat to you all about all things Tolkien soon!

Vee

Hi everyone

Post#10 » Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:40 am

Hi Sunshinegirl. Good to see you at last. Please add to the discussions on Tolkien and maybe tell us more about yourself - where are you from, your interests etc.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”