Greetings !

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
inwe

Greetings !

Post#1 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:15 pm

Greetings to everyone !
I love playing in RPGs, and I honestly had fallen out of my last one due to starting school this past year yet again. That is what I am soley here for, but it seems to me that most of the RPGs are already well on their way and would be somewhat thrown off if I were to join. Can someone maybe point me in a direction? Thanks.
-Inwe

Vee

Greetings !

Post#2 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:45 pm

Welcome Inwe. You will find that a lot of RPGs will accept new characters. Just type in italics, asking if you can join and give a brief bio of your character.

Morambar

Greetings !

Post#3 » Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:54 pm

Howdy and welcome; enjoy your stay. The FAQ is your frie-- oops, wrong site. Anyway, have fun.

cloveress

Greetings !

Post#4 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:29 am

Welcome. If you like to roleplay you can just join in. None of us would mind a new member, in fact I think we're deeply in need of an active role pleyer, as many of the old players have gone into hibernation or something. I'm Cloveress, hope you'll get used to me.

Vee

Greetings !

Post#5 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:35 am

I'm Cloveress, hope you'll get used to me.

Ha! Just when you think you've got used to her she'll zap you with an award.

inwe

Greetings !

Post#6 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:11 am

Thanks guys! I'm actually reading through the few pages of the story i'm interested in, so I will soon be replying and being part of the game! Thanks again to all!! = )

virumor

Greetings !

Post#7 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:37 pm

Greetings, I'm a new old member; I just got resurrected by Grep (thx Grep!) after going ethereal in May last year.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Vee

Greetings !

Post#8 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:21 pm

Vir's back! Vir's back! Run for your lives!

inwe

Greetings !

Post#9 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:23 pm

haha..... confused... =/

eruwen

Greetings !

Post#10 » Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:54 pm

Welcome, Inwe. I'm sure I'll see you around, but hmmm...I'm confused too. Just when I was getting used to Mir, Grep had to go and change him back to Vir. Does this mean he will be able to write two different posts?! Aaaaahhhhh...I agree, Vee, run for your life!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”