Hi. I'm Itarildë.

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Itarildë

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#1 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:11 am

Hiya. I'm Itarildë, you all can call me Tari. I am a female and i am from the UK. This site was recommended to me by Loss. I hope you are all nice to me as i'm a newbie to Tolkien. I love the films as i am very analystic. I am blonde and i am seeking knowledge of M.E. Hopefully i will settle in well and have good convos with you. Namarie, Tari xx :) p.s How do you like my avatar? ;)

mellon

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#2 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:08 am

Hi and WELCOME to PT Tari:)Nice to see another female from UK.(Im from Norway though) Im sure we will be as nice with you as we are with our dear friend Loss.I really like your avatar !! Hope to see you in different threads !! Have a nice day:)

virumor

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#3 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:15 am

Ah, so you're Lossë's sweetheart. I see, I see.

Welcome to the club.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Loss

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#4 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:45 am

hahaha, so so so very cruel Vir, is it every opportunity that you can get to be mean? :), im sorry Itarilde, i already have a sweetheart :elfbiggrin: buuuuuuuuuuttt.............

Welcome anyways to our corner of the Net, enjoy your stay and ignore Vir and Mir if he ever is spawned again, i think that youll agree that it would be a crime in nature if we what Vir said was true, but welcome anyway

Mellon: aaaw thanks for saying that im a dear friend :elkgrin:

nwhagen

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#5 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:00 am

welcome...dont worry I got into JRRT after the films too. Love the avatar...I can't get mine to work... :(

oh well..

yeah you'll love it here!! any questions message me OK??

Itarildë

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#6 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:37 am

Thanx very much and yes i will ask you questions if i need to ask thank you, Nwhagen! :) Talk soon to you all. Thanks for the warm welcome! xxxxxxxxxxx Tari xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fionwë Urion

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#7 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:59 am

Welcome!:wavehello: Hoping to see you around the threads.

laurelome

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#8 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:06 pm

Kee! Welcome! We treat all newbies well, so no worries! Join in on any thread you want to! Nothing is exclusive on PT. Have fun. Oh, and don't listen to Mellon about how we treat our longer term members... right now Elessar Lossëhelin is tied to a pie-throwing target in a thread in the roleplaying guild! Come and see, and throw a pie! See you around!

laurelome

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#9 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:06 pm

PS- I love your avatar! Did you draw it?

grondmaster

Hi. I'm Itarildë.

Post#10 » Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:19 pm

Welcome to our happy family Itarildë, hope to see you around in the discussions. I see you have learned to draw very good anime eyes. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”