Hail all Quenya Speaking Elves

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
isildur aha

Post#1 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 8:58 am

I am Lylandris, a Quenya Speaking High Elf.If anyone wishes to speak with me in Quenya send me a message.Oh and to all those who think that High elves suck,....think twice dudes!

Loss

Post#2 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 12:03 pm

hello and welcome Isildur aha, to PT!! A Quenya linguist eh??? i know a few things but if you can speak it fluently then i take off my elvish hat to you *takes off elven hat*, hope you enjoy your stay here, and Namarie :orcgin:

Loss

Post#3 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 2:11 pm

ooooo very cold hearted and harsh Mor, please be nice to the newbies to PT (funny though)

I think it would be appropriate to put a fun smilie to sghow no hard feelings :elfbiggrin: :orcgin: :D :) :orcsmilie: excetora excetora excetora!!

Morambar

Post#4 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:59 pm

A High Elf speaking the language of the Deep Elves while bearing a Sea Elf name; now I've seen everything! ;-p Anyway, howdy, and welcome, Isildur aha; enjoy your stay. Always nice to have more folks. Just don't forget to cast your weekly vote for PT at the Top 100 Tolkien Sites page linked above (saying that is, at this point, obligatory for me.) I've nothing against the RP folks, but, personally, am of the opinion the site with scholarship AND RP should trump. ;-p

Edit: I didn't think anyone actually took me seriously; who knew?

cloveress

Post#5 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:26 pm

My, my, isildur aha, how very nice to see you. It's always lovely to meet an acquaintance here. Oh you might've forgotten me, but I'm quite sure you're a relative of mine, for you've managed to do something even I couldn't: set up a little brawl between Mor and Losse in your first thread! Are you my king or are you my queen? Are you a fairy or are you a sprite? Are you Puck or are you Cupid? Which relative of mine are you?

Morambar

Post#6 » Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:32 pm

*excoriate, excoriate, excoriate* ;-p Turn about's fair play, after all. ;-p On a more serious and urgent note, Tol Eressea's within 2 votes of us people, so let's get a move on! 212 people online and only 32 votes? What's up with THAT???!

And don't worry, Lylandris, we're not nearly as scary as we sometimes seem (as long as we're on top in the poll. ;-p)

Loss

Post#7 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:09 am

who is this Lylandris you speak of??? not heard of him/her :elfconfused:

aaw Cloveress, well you could try and set up a little argument if you really tried :D

Morambar

Post#8 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:58 am

Refer to post #1, Loss. ;-p

grondmaster

Post#9 » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:17 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Isildur aha/Lylandris. :happyelf: Personally this old dwarf doesn't speak Sindarin or Quenya as he has a hard enough time with American-English, his only language. :elfwink:

Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

Post#10 » Tue May 02, 2006 6:43 am

haha oh yes i missed that, my apologies Mor, how very wise and humble you are, you are welcome to laugh :elfbiggrin:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”