Vendui

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
ingold

Vendui

Post#1 » Tue May 30, 2006 12:52 pm

Greetings, Arda fans. Nice to meet you all.

I love Quenya but the only word I know is 'Vendui'. I guess I'm too lazy to take courses.

laurëfindo

Vendui

Post#2 » Tue May 30, 2006 1:32 pm

Aiya Ingold! Welcome to PT. Nice to meet you. :D

Morambar

Vendui

Post#3 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:32 pm

Howdy and welcome; enjoy your stay. So you don't know mellon? Or Orodruin? Mordor? Sorry, I just can't believe that. ;-p On the other hand, that's about half my vocabulary (hence my lonely post on ambar/umbar that has yet to receive a response. *sniff*) Anyway, the more the merrier, and DON'T FORGET TO VOTE PT!!! See ya 'round the boards....

mellon

Vendui

Post#4 » Tue May 30, 2006 3:36 pm

Hi and WELCOME to PT Ingold:) I dont know much about the lannguage either , but many are here to help you ..See you around in the threads :)SHARE and ENJOY

grondmaster

Vendui

Post#5 » Tue May 30, 2006 6:51 pm

Hello Ingold, welcome to our happy family. Look around and join in the discssions, games and fun. Ask, if you have any questions, someone is sure to know the answer. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

ingold

Vendui

Post#6 » Wed May 31, 2006 8:40 am

Thank you for the welcomes. *slaps forehead* I didn't know that those words are Quenya.

laurëfindo

Vendui

Post#7 » Wed May 31, 2006 2:19 pm

Actually mellon (friend) Orodruin (Mt. Doom) and Mordor (black land) are all Sindarin. :wink:

Vee

Vendui

Post#8 » Wed May 31, 2006 4:25 pm

Hi and welcome Ingold.

Enjoy Planet-Tolkien.

Morambar

Vendui

Post#9 » Wed May 31, 2006 5:03 pm

Right, my fault; I'm used to people (Liv Tyler, for example) saying they speak "Elvish" rather than Sindarin or Quenya. So, see, I already like you better than the vacant eyed "actress" who played Arwen!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”