Suilaid!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Éowyn Simbelmyne

Suilaid!

Post#1 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:02 am

Hi, I'm Éowyn Simbelmyne and I just wanted to say hello to you all so that you know that I'm here!

Νinerl

Suilaid!

Post#2 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:24 am

Welkome Eowyn smbelmyne!Enjoy your stay here!i hope you have a great time,see you in the treads

Éowyn Simbelmyne

Suilaid!

Post#3 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:04 pm

Thank you very much, Νinerl! :)

Loss

Suilaid!

Post#4 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:19 pm

Hello ad welcome Éowyn simbelmyne, i am Loss and feel at home here, i love it and we love it when fresh PT members skippety hop their way into our little haven here :D

Learn and share!!

1111th post!!! :orcgin:

Éowyn Simbelmyne

Suilaid!

Post#5 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:35 pm

Congrats, Loss! :) Thank you for welcoming me!

mellon

Suilaid!

Post#6 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:51 pm

Hello there Éowyn Simbelmyne :) A warm welcome to our happy familiy at PT :) Tell us a little more about about yourself:) SHARE and ENJOY !!

grondmaster

Suilaid!

Post#7 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:17 pm

Hi Éowyn Simbelmyne, welcome to Planet-Tolkien; I hope you enjoy yourself here. :happyelf:

If you have any questions just ask; though it would be best if you try to find a section or thread where like questions have been asked, if you can.
'Share and enjoy'

rednell

Suilaid!

Post#8 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:09 pm

Welcome, Éowyn Simbelmyne!
I hope that you enjoy your visits with us. There are lots of threads with a variety of ideas, facts, games and a wee bit of nonsense thrown in here and there.
:) :)

Morambar

Suilaid!

Post#9 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:11 pm

Howdy and welcome, Eowyn; enjoy your stay. Always room for one more; the more the merrier. Most folks here know their stuff pretty well (though I'm STILL waiting for a response to my question about Umbar/Ambar!)

elrose

Suilaid!

Post#10 » Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:29 pm

i just thought id pop in, visit a random thread and say that my head hurts really bad right now

o ya, hi

Return to “Introduce yourself!”