Hi! I'm Anne.

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Daisy Burrows

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#1 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:21 pm

Hello everyone!!
I'm Anne, I'm 19 (but people think I'm 15 because of my infantile apperance, grr), I joined about two weeks ago -> So I'm new and a bit lost ;)
In my family I'm the only one who likes Tolkien's stories ('Oh, I'm surprised you like such books' - my mum), I've read 'The Hobbit' when I was... um... 12 or sth. Then later I've read LOTR.
What else - I hope they accept me at University of Medical Sciences. Oh, I wish it sooo much.
And I'm a blonde ;) (so I can make some mistakes). Just kiddin', I'm simply a bit absent-minded sometimes.

virumor

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#2 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:03 pm

Normally I should be the last person on this forum to welcome newbies, but since nobody is doing it : welcome to the club.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Gildor Inglorion

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#3 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:11 pm

Hi Anne.

Loss

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#4 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:12 pm

Im very sorry, for the late welcome, welcome Daisy, enjoy your stay here, youll love it, i promise, see you about the threads and i await your knowledge :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#5 » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:11 pm

Hi Daisy, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf:

If you can't figure anything out after viewing our Help/FAQ link in the horizontal menu above, feel free to ask, but try to do so in a thread or section that is similar in category to your question, if you can. This isn't mandatory, but it does make the place look cleaner.

Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

Morambar

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#6 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 1:38 am

Howdy and welcome, Daisy; enjoy your stay. Always room for one more, and while they delay may be representative of my own response time, it's not representative of the site as a whole. Good luck and God bless in your studies, and see ya round the boards....

earwen arcamenel

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#7 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 6:33 am

Hail an well met Daisy.

I am Earwen, I've only been here a short time myself, but I am loving it. Everybody is very friendly. I am sure you'll love it here and make some good friends.

Hope to see you on the boards, enjoy your stay!

Earwen :wavehello:

Daisy Burrows

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#8 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:19 am

Thanks so much for those nice words of welcome.
I hope I'll stay a loong time here and find really great friends!

icefangs

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#9 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:43 am

Welcome Daisy!

I love seeing new faces here...some of the old ones get a bit tiring after awhile :orcgin:
Anyway, enjoy your stay, and I do indeed hope it is a long one!

~Icey

Νinerl

Hi! I'm Anne.

Post#10 » Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:33 am

Welcome Annie,enjoy your stay here!I am sure you will have a great time!!I am looking forward to seeing you in the threads and learning from you!!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”