HI

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
prowler

HI

Post#1 » Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:06 pm

I am crazy Serb :orcthumbs:

mellon

HI

Post#2 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:51 am

Hello Prowler :wavehello: Welcome to our lovely family at PT :) Hope you'll have lot of fun here.See you in the threads.SHARE and ENJOY :happyelf:

Νinerl

HI

Post#3 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:17 am

Welcome my friend to our familly,i hope you have a great time as we do.Enjoy PT.See ya in the threads!!

rafael

HI

Post#4 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:30 pm

Halloen, Prowler! :snowman: This is my Norwegian way to welcome you to P.T. I'm sure you'll find a lot of interesting thing along your roads here. It will be nice to see you in the threads! :elf:

earwen arcamenel

HI

Post#5 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:48 pm

Hail and Well Met Prowler!
I hope you enjoy your time at PT, I know I am! I hope to see you on the threads.
Earwen

Loss

HI

Post#6 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:28 pm

Hullo Crazy Serb, i have to ask, why are you Serb??? We are all crazy in some way here, but why are yuo crazy Serb??? Learn and spread, Welcome!

grondmaster

HI

Post#7 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:04 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Prowler. :happyelf: I hope you enjoy your stay with us. Ask if there is anything you need to know?

Loss: Did you ever consider that Prowler, the Crazy Serb, might be from Serbia? :tongueelf
'Share and enjoy'

Morambar

HI

Post#8 » Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:42 pm

Howdy and welcome, Prowler; enjoy your stay. I hope it's a pleasant one without regret. I think you'll find PT to be a generally friendly and intelligent group. The more the merrier; see ya 'round the boards....

Loss

HI

Post#9 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 12:25 pm

no i didnt, it does make sense if thats where hes from, although i dont recognise slang for countries that well, ive never heard of Loss, the Crazy Eng from England, but he exists :orcsmilie: but hey now we know where he comes from, if you are correct :orcsmilie:

starhawk

HI

Post#10 » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:55 pm

:deal: So now that you've committed yourself to the asylum: Welcome to PT!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”