I can't believe I'm back...

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Naira

Post#1 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:34 am

Hello everyone!

So I'm pretty sure everyone here doesn't know me, but I was a regular member of P-T, ages ago. The forum was practically where I live. And then after the movies came out and the hype died down and I went to college, I neglected to come here. Now I feel a bit ashamed to come back after, what, 2 years? Gosh. But I just want to say that I had a blast in P-T, and even though I have to get used to the new (well, new to me) look of the site and all but I'm feeling good! I think I'll make myself comfortable here once again :elkgrin:

It's great to be back!
-Naira-

P.S. The only name I recognized is Grondmaster. Hiya Grondy! Don't know if you remember me :elfbiggrin:
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

Tinúviel

Post#2 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:10 am

Hey, welcome back!

I'm not sure if I remember you, but I also used to 'live' at PT a couple years back and just returned a month or two ago. You'll find a lot of things & people have changed since then, but it's still good!

Happy PT surfing!

grondmaster

Post#3 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:28 pm

Hiya Naira, the name is familiar but I don't remember the face; needless to say, welcome back. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Morambar

Post#4 » Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:36 pm

Welcome back, Naira; PT still rocks. Glad to see some o' the vets; think you left right before I arrived, but it's all good. Now don't forget to vote! :tongueelf: See ya 'round the boards....

rednell

Post#5 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:29 am

Oh, it is so nice when the children return home!
Welcome back!
:pary: :flamejump:

Naira

Post#6 » Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:45 am

Thanks! :flamejump:

There aren't many of the oldies left, is it? I think it happened to all message boards, some of the other book boards I joined also had the oldies leaving. It's sad, but I guess people move on sometimes.
"I wish the real world would just stop hassling me"

earwen arcamenel

Post#7 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:03 pm

Hi Naira.

I'm new here, only been around for a couple of months, but am really enjoying it! It's nice to see the oldies returning, we can benefit from your wisdom!

Hope to see you on the threads!

Earwen :lightening:

Loss

Post#8 » Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:47 pm

welcome back Naira, enjoy your stay once again,

see you around the threads :wavehello:

Νinerl

Post#9 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 1:09 pm

Welcome back Naira,I'm new here so I am looking forward to learning from you about Tolkien!!!See ya in the threads!!!!!!

mellon

Post#10 » Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:12 pm

Glad to see you choose PT once more then Naira :happyelf: WELCOME BACK :wavehello:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”