Returning!!!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
failariel_ancalimon

Returning!!!

Post#1 » Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:06 pm

Hello everyone, :) Well after a very eventful summer I am back and returning to PT so just a quick hey to everyone and a Hug,
Biiiiiggggg Heart!,
Tiger Eyes

mellon

Returning!!!

Post#2 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:27 am

Hey Failariel_ancalimon :wavehello: Welcome back to PT !! Hope you've had a wonderful summer so far :happyelf:

grondmaster

Returning!!!

Post#3 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:36 pm

Hi Failariel_ancalimon welcome back; though taking into account the number of your posts, I can in all truthiness say I didn't remember you or even realize you had been missing. :orcsad: So this time please make a few more posts so we can get to know you. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Returning!!!

Post#4 » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:39 pm

Is that you, Tiger Eyes?

Amarië

Returning!!!

Post#5 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:22 am

Yes, that is indeed our Tiger Eyes. :) She changed her username a while back, that's all.
Hi hun! *hugs*
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

Vee

Returning!!!

Post#6 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:48 am

In that case Hello and welcome back little tiger!

grondmaster

Returning!!!

Post#7 » Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:23 pm

Ah, Tiger Eyes, that name does ring a bell. :happyelf: Changing names can cause misunderstandings; please keep the necessity to a minimum.
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

Returning!!!

Post#8 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 6:06 am

welcome back Failariel_ancalimon!! or tiger eyes...... enjoy your stay here once and again and pray that your stay will be a longer one........................................ (longer than these dots).....................................................

cloveress

Returning!!!

Post#9 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 9:45 am

Welcome back! Don't know you very well, but I do feel obliged to welcome you back. though I also feel obliged to spend a bit more time online here. Too bad though... school does demand rather much...

aragorn's lady

Returning!!!

Post#10 » Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:38 pm

Hello Tiger Eyes, I'm new to PT and wanted to introduce myself. I'm called Aragorn's Lady, an elf from Rivendell.As I wander threw here, I look foreward to bumping into you.-- Aragorn's Lady

Return to “Introduce yourself!”