luthien

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
mellon

luthien

Post#1 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 12:49 am

Hey there Luthien :wavehello: WELCOME to PT :) I'm sure you will not feel lonely since you've joined the best site ever !! Feel free to post in any thread and tell us a bit more about yourelf :) Have a nice day . SHARE AND ENJOY:happyelf:

Tinúviel

luthien

Post#2 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 5:49 am

Hi Luthien, welcome to PT (Planet Tolkien), make yourself at home.

I'm sure you'll make friends here in no time - this is one of the friendliest websites I've ever been to! You might wanna take a look at the RPG threads - I think you might enjoy taking part & getting to know people.

virumor

luthien

Post#3 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:32 am

What, Lúthien and Tinúviel are not the one and the same person? But how can this be?! How could Beren have been so misled?! What sorcery is this?!

It seems my worst fears ring true... Beren had indeed been helplessly ensnared by the wicked words from a she-elf's barbed mouth... indeed, no mortal man should have ever heard that cunning song spun on a hill in the forest of Neldoreth at the dawning of Spring.

Oh, the tragedy of it all! :'-(
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Etharion

luthien

Post#4 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:10 pm

As Virumor nicely put it... :elfbiggrin: Nice to have you here Luthien, welcome. :orcthumbs:
You'll always have someone here to talk with, and a whole bunch of people that just love LOTR. :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

luthien

Post#5 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 4:12 pm

Hey Luthien, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

cloveress

luthien

Post#6 » Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:14 pm

My warm welcome to you, Luthien! I think we already have quite a few luthiens here already, but anyways, it's always nice to have one more.

And I'm sure that's what Virumor meant by his above post, too.

Loss

luthien

Post#7 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:54 am

um welcome from as well, although, your post has dissapeared??? so really we are welcoming mellon as she is the top post :orcsmilie:

Welcome again Luthien

mellon

luthien

Post#8 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:15 am

What ? What happened ? Heya Loss :wavehello:

virumor

luthien

Post#9 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:38 am

Do not despair, she shall be back after her little voyage to the Undying Lands, to plead for the life of her dead lover in front of the inexorable Mandos...

Anyway, welcome to the forum, Mellon! But how did a newbie like you suddenly get 2,000+ posts?! This must be a forum bug... *contacts Grep* :elfbiggrin:
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Loss

luthien

Post#10 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:36 pm

Heya Mell :wavehello:
It seems that 'Luthien' has deleted her first post, so it does look like we are welcoming you :orcsmilie:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”