new girl!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
luthien

new girl!

Post#1 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 11:40 am

hey people, names sabrina(bri) just set this up n have no clue how to use it!!!!probably talking to nobody, but thought id introduce my self any how, if any one fancys a chin wag then let me know as im buddyless n feeling lonely!!! lmao! help!

Loss

new girl!

Post#2 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:21 pm

Welcome Luthien, enjoy your stay, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me. I'm Loss by the way, have a look through some of the threads, if you wish to have a discussion about a subject which you are not that familiar with, create a thread under the appropriate heading. Welcome again, and don't forget to vote for us in the Tolkien Top 100. Share your knowledge and gain as much as you wish :orcsmilie:

thranduil

new girl!

Post#3 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:36 pm

Greetings Luthien, I only happened across this site yesterday and am syill exploring it myself. I'm feeling a little isolated myself at the moment so feel free to send me a message. In the meantime, have fun exploring. Farewell fair maid.

grondmaster

new girl!

Post#4 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 3:56 pm

Howdy Luthien, enjoy your stay with us. :happyelf: We have all sorts of threads (topics) to wander through: at the top of our forum menu is stuff about the website and members; the middle section is about the books and author; further down are the movies and our guilds; then the taverns about many different things followed by some miscellaneous topics; and at the bottom are a bunch of games. Our role playing games are actually in a guild by that name. Drop in the Khazad-dûmish Inn, sing the obligatory first song there, and receive a complimentary tankard of Gimil's Finest™ Ale and a plate of munchies.
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

new girl!

Post#5 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:10 pm

It seems to be raining Luthiens nowadays!
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

grondmaster

new girl!

Post#6 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:13 pm

Ah, but when they are all nearly as lovely :inlove: as the original, we shouldn't mind at all. :elfwink:
'Share and enjoy'

Etharion

new girl!

Post#7 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:22 pm

Welcome Luthien. have fun here at PT and dont hesitate to ask for help, as you have already been told. :elfbiggrin: Yep, Grondy's right.The more Luthien's the better! :orcsmilie:

mellon

new girl!

Post#8 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:48 pm

Hey Luthien (Sabrina) and a warm welcome to PT :wavehello: I hope to see you around in the threads :) Have a good day !! Share and ENJOY :happyelf:

drizzt

new girl!

Post#9 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:24 am

Greetings I am Brandon aka Drizzt the master swordsman that frequents this place when he is not off doing things. If ye need anything just ask and one of the verry nice people here will be happy to help. **Points out that he is not one of these nice people.**

luthien

new girl!

Post#10 » Tue Sep 26, 2006 12:53 pm

just to say thanks to you peps for your replys, im sure ill get to speak to you all soon.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”