Hello

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
jamesgolfin

Hello

Post#1 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:54 pm

I'm new to using forums but I am a huge fan of Tolkiens books so I thought this would be the best one to join. I sort of needed a new outlet for my Tolkien obsession.

James (you can see what I did with my user name)

mellon

Hello

Post#2 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:59 pm

Sure James :)Jamesgolfin:wavehello: WELCOME to our happy family at PT :)I'm sure you will meet lot of friends here .I'm Mellon from Norway and I love it here ..Feel free to ask for any help :)See you around in the threads.SHARE and ENJOY:happyelf:

grondmaster

Hello

Post#3 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 3:58 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Jimmygolfin. :happyelf: Opps sorry, that's a bit too informal for one I've just met. So make that Jamesgolfin. And most people call me Grondy when they are't unhappy about something. :elfbiggrin:
'Share and enjoy'

Loss

Hello

Post#4 » Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:02 pm

:soangry: Now see here Grondmaster, I am never not rarely unhappy with you, and if you manage to understand that, it does mean I am happy :orcsmilie:

Do'h!!! All that thinking on that ridiculous sentence made me forget your name, anyway, Welcome!!! Share what you know and learn what you seek............

leelee

Hello

Post#5 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 10:57 am

A very warm welcome. Whenever I look to see who has just joined the family as it were I feel excited as if a little baby has just come to this world. Perfect, wonderful and bursting with marvellous things to bless the rest of us with. I look forward to hearing your thoughts.
I feel too nervous to ever call you Grondy. It seems er.......like I am taking liberties or something. I mean in my mind I think Grondy but out loud,,,,,I am too nervous. :verysad:

grondmaster

Hello

Post#6 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:01 pm

Hi! Golfin' Jim. What's your handicap or are you a pro golfer? Just kidding around with your name James, nothing personal, and welcome to our happy family. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.

(All you new comers may call me Grondy, for it takes too long to write out Grondmaster. :deal: I usually use the short version, unless I'm making a formal reply to a first time email query.)
'Share and enjoy'

Vee

Hello

Post#7 » Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:15 pm

Hi Jamesgolfin(g) and welcome to PT. May your stay be long and interesting. More details about yourself please.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”