So happy to be here.

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
leelee

So happy to be here.

Post#1 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:43 pm

Hullo,
I am Leelee and by happy chance I stumbled upon this site. What a thrill , the more I read the more excited I became. It seems like a little bit of Middle Earth heaven to come to and learn and share.
I look forward to meeting as many of you as possible and learning from each of you .
thank you for allowing me to come.

rednell

So happy to be here.

Post#2 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:47 pm

Hi LeeLee,
We are very happy that you happened to find our site. Indeed there is much to read and share with our PT family.
Enjoy and Welcome!

Loss

So happy to be here.

Post#3 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:06 pm

Welcome and Greetings, LeeLee,

Share what you know and learn what you seek

If any problems arise, dont hesistate to PM anyone, we wont bite....well, maybe one or two.... :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

So happy to be here.

Post#4 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:16 pm

Welcome to our family Leelee. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

So happy to be here.

Post#5 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 12:30 am

WELCOME to our happy family at PT Leelee :wavehello: I'm happy that you found your way to be with us and I hope you will stay and on forever :happyelf: See you around in the threads :) Hope to share and enjoy a lot with you :)

arwen evenstar

So happy to be here.

Post#6 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 7:54 am

welcome to our big happy pt fam, leelee!!!! feel free to ask for help, post anywhere and join us in our jolly good times. (helpful hint: beware V...she does bite!!! ;) )

Vee

So happy to be here.

Post#7 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:00 pm

OOOOh.... I don't... well, not very often, OK quite often. Usually after roasting has finished.

Welcome Leelee. Enjoy.

rafael

So happy to be here.

Post#8 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:12 pm

Welcome, Leelee, well landed. May you find as much joy and warmth as I have found. Give and share. I'll be happy to see around in threads! :angel: :goodnevil: :angel:

leelee

So happy to be here.

Post#9 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 2:14 pm

Oh thankyou all very much.
I have to admit that I am rather slender witted when it comes to avatars and so I am seeking help(blush blush). I tried numerous times to download some avies I really liked but it kept saying that it had to be .gif. then I found some gif avies and then it kept saying it had to be 70x70 pixels and I thought I did that. sigh........I am quite worn out.
Any thoughts?

I was thinking about JRR today and remembering how, in many of his letters to family and especially Christopher he would pour out his heart about his beloved Edith, his Luthien Tinuviel's poor health or his or the pain of the war. And I remember one particularly poingnant statement he made to his son about how he and Edith had 'saved' one another. It broke my heart. And yet even in his worst moments there was always something so hopeful and light and lovely about him, don't you think?
Well that is precisely the same feeling I have when I log on to this site. It is not something I can even explain. It is wonderful

Νinerl

So happy to be here.

Post#10 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 7:48 am

Welcome in our family,Leelee!Im sure you will find this site as great as we do :dunce: feel free to pm me anytime :D Ninerl :flamejump:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”