[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
sorongil sulandune

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#1 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:37 am

Hi I,m new here I come from Croatia and I am a big JRRT fan her ein Crroatia I am a memeber of HR Tolkien Board And a Tolkien society called Fellowship of Almaren .

From the first glimpse this place looks interesting and i hope to enjoy it

And now a little bit about me I am an Eagle as u can see but the Q is which eagle , as u can se I have an "elvsih "name wich in my own interpretation means

Soron = eaglr
gil = star

Sul = wind
andun = west

Star-eagle of the winds of the West .....Y norta ,Y rammar Numenno...

So I would be Thorondor the greatest Eagle that ever lived on Arda .....

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#2 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:56 am

Welcome my friend!I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do.You will see it by yourshelf how great everyone is! :pary: :cat: see ya in the treads ninerl

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#3 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:56 am

Suliad!!! Eagle of the Western Winds

Hope you enjoy your stay here, I have and I'm sure you will too. I love the avatar... :elfbiggrin:

Share what you know and learn what you seek!!

oh yes, Vote for PT!!! :orcgin:

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#4 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 am

Welcome welcome(mae govannen) hope you will enjoy PT and have a good time!:) :)

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#5 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:19 pm

Hello Sorongil Solandune .. WELCOME to our happy family at PT :wavehello: I*ve checked out your link and I loved the opening page ,since it is the gate of Moria where I 've got my name :MELLON
I visited Croatia 18 years ago and I fell in love with your country.See you around in the threads :happyelf: SHARE AND ENJOY:)As my friend Loss said :LOVE YOUR AVATAR:)

[b]Mae Govannen !![/b]

Post#6 » Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:36 pm

Welcome to P-T Sorongil sulandune. :happyelf: Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, don't be bashful, just ask. :orcsmilie:
'Share and enjoy'

Return to “Introduce yourself!”