Hi all, I am Oerath

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Oerath Windsoul

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:27 am

I am a very new user in this fantastic site, for long time I searched for good site about Tolkien, and then I found this one. I've been only for three days here and I can say that this place is great! Thanks to you who have created P-T! :)
'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#2 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:18 am

Hi Oerath,

you are most welcome to PT :wavingsanta: I hope you enjoy your stay: making friends, getting involved in many interesting Tolkien related discussions, or just playing a few games!

see ya around the threads...

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#3 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:00 am

hey Oerath, Welcome to PT!!
I hope you enjoy your visits with us. There certainly is lots to explore and we love to hear fresh insights from new members.

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#4 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:09 am

Hi Oerath welcome to pt! :elf: I am sure you will like this site as much as Ido. :elfroleeyes: I'm looking forward to learning from you.See you in the threads!Ninerl :flamejump:

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#5 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:15 am

Hello and Warm Greetings Oerath,

I look forward to seeing you around the threads :orcsmilie:

Share what you know and learn what you seek..........

Hi all, I am Oerath

Post#6 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:18 am

Heya Oreath and WELCOME to our happy family at PT :wavehello: I'm glad you found your way to PT and I'm looking forward to see you around in the threads :) Share your knowledge with us and have lots of FUN :happyelf:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”