Thank you all

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Oerath Windsoul

Thank you all

Post#1 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:55 am

I had heard many rumors from my friends about this sites goodness and about the friendly people before I came to here, but I just realized by myself that they are absolutely true! I will keep up writing some threads every single day, Have to just learn all secrets of the P-T :)
'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

Loss

Thank you all

Post#2 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:00 am

I'm glad you like it so much after a few days of reading :orcsmilie: Are your friends members of this site??? Anyway, Vote for PT, if you like it so much :orcsmilie: for some reason, we are kicking everybody else's behinds (tis a family site :elfbiggrin: ) See you around.......

Oerath Windsoul

Thank you all

Post#3 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:58 am

:) I will maybe vote, but now gotta logout, because it's time to draw something interesting about fantasy
'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

grondmaster

Thank you all

Post#4 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:46 pm

Welcome to our happy family Oerath. :happyelf: Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

cloveress

Thank you all

Post#5 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:07 pm

WELCOME Oerath!

I have never been so flattered by a newcomer before. It is truly warming to know that there are so many people out there who love this site!

Thank YOU for joining.

Cloveress

leelee

Thank you all

Post#6 » Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:25 pm

Welcome, and I have to say that I echo the remarks.
I have only been here a couple of weeks and I am in love with you all. It is like coming to a well loved home after a hard journey and there are your dear friends in front of a warm cozy fire, tea is laid out and you sink into a comfy chair and enjoy yourself immensely.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”