Suilaid to everyone!!!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
helkar

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#1 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:23 am

Hi!
I am Helkar, and i am from Ukraine. I am really excited about finding this place! I was looking for pretty long time for an opportunity to speak on JRRT topics in an "advanced" way... :wink: , which is kind of tough in russian-speaking community. Hope we'll have a lot of fun, interesting discussions together! This place seems to be SOOO well organized!
See you all soon!

arath

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#2 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 8:36 am

Hi! welcome to pt! Im new here as well but i still think that i have the right to welcome others :D.

There is alot of interesting stuff here. There is a answer for nearly every tolkien related question you could ask (espicially lord grondmaster he knows alot).

See you on the threads!!!

Loss

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#3 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:04 am

Hello and Welcome to our newest (for the time being) member Helkar...

Don't hesitate to ask anyone for help of any kind, we are "all" willing to help ye out

I agree, the organisation is... well.... very organised :elfbiggrin:

Sian

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#4 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:35 pm

Welcome! I'm rather new here too and have found it to be a very friendly place :-) as well as interesting. I hope you like it here as much as I do!

rafael

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#5 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Very welcome to this Planet of Tolkien-addicted, Helkar. Welcome to our family. Feel free to ask if there is anything we can do to help you feeling welcome.
See you in the threads!! :angel:

helkar

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#6 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:32 pm

Ah... I am feeling so comfortable already! :wink:

And i have many-many-many questions, as well!! Hope i will not bore you all to death with them... :tigger:

grondmaster

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#7 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 4:06 pm

Welcome to our happy family Helkar. :happyelf:

Before you start asking questions in new threads, please take the time to review a few of the old threads and use our search function; the link is on the right side of the horizontal menu above. If you find a thread that is similar to your question, but doesn't quite answer it, ask your question at the bottom of that thread. If all else fails, go ahead an start a new thread; just please don't make a habit of it.

And there are no stupid questions, just people too stupid to ask them. :elfbiggrin:

Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#8 » Fri Jan 26, 2007 6:07 pm

Heya Helkar:wavehello: A warm welcome to you at PT :) As many have already told you , feel free to ask anything and share your wisdom with us :happyelf: see you around in the threads mate:wink:

helkar

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#9 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:58 am

2 Grondmaster --

Do not worry, my lord... ;) I was moderating russian speaking JRRT forum in past, so i know the business! :smoke:

2 all the rest --

Thanks a lot guys!

arath

Suilaid to everyone!!!

Post#10 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:19 am

And there are no stupid questions, just people too stupid to ask them.

I didnt get that :hahaha:
What did it mean :shocked:
Grondy you are wrong now theres a stupid question :D i guess im a little slow :grin:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”