Greetings...

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Nienor

Greetings...

Post#1 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:16 am

Hello dear friends and co-travellers...
I have just arrived and I 'm honoured to be here amongst such admirable companions.Let us enjoy the nightfall in Middle-Earth together...

Loss

Greetings...

Post#2 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:04 am

I 'm honoured to be here amongst such admirable companions

Admirable....pffffffft :elfbiggrin::elfbiggrin::elfbiggrin:

I offer the most sincerest welcome to you Tear-Maiden, enjoy your stay here, we're a happy bunch of coconuts. (Oh and in case nobody remembers, I used I'm honoured to be here in my intro thread and I was thrown the same sarcasm :orcsmilie: )

Welcome again, friend.......

Nienor

Greetings...

Post#3 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 9:01 am

(Oh and in case nobody remembers, I used I'm honoured to be here in my intro thread and I was thrown the same sarcasm )

Perhaps I should pass it on then! Make some sort of tradition... Thanks for your kind welcome Elessar...

mellon

Greetings...

Post#4 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 2:43 pm

Heya Nienor :wavehello: A WARM WELCOME TO YOU. I'm glad you found your way to PT :) Feel free to ask anything :) See you around in the threads .SHARE AND ENJOY
I really love your avatar ..it's beautiful

turinturumart

Greetings...

Post#5 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:14 pm

OH NO! How did you find me?! I think I'll disappear now.

(quietly sneaks out the side door)

Nienor

Greetings...

Post#6 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:20 am

Thank you so much Mellon.I hope I 'll be seeing you around too !
And Turin... whatever has happened between us is history now.So don't run away... lol

virumor

Greetings...

Post#7 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:50 am

I offer the most sincerest welcome to you Tear-Maiden, enjoy your stay here, we're a happy bunch of coconuts.

Níniel means Tear-maiden, not Nienor.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

Nienor

Greetings...

Post#8 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:48 am

I offer the most sincerest welcome to you Tear-Maiden, enjoy your stay here, we're a happy bunch of coconuts.

Níniel means Tear-maiden, not Nienor.

I think this is true.Nienor is Sindarin for sorrow (anybody correct me if I'm wrong...)

Loss

Greetings...

Post#9 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 am

Níniel means Tear-maiden, not Nienor

Of course I knew that, but as the original Nienor Níniel has Tear-Maiden is incorporated/in that, I went for Tear-Maiden, seemed more simple rather than to make a really sloppy translation of Nienor, which I have found there isn't. (Where did you find that translation of sorrow as there is no word for sorrow in Sindarin) :elfconfused: so I'll stick with Tear-Maiden :elfbiggrin:

cloveress

Greetings...

Post#10 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:32 am

Sorrow is tied with tears most of the time, anyways... And Nienor certainly had causes to weep for...

Anyways, I welcome GRANDLY and graciously to Planet Tolkien, where all live in harmony (but a few riotous individuals) and enjoy the peace of an undisturbed world in Cyberspace.

I am the Cloveress of Planet Tolkien. And I believe this is the second time I've said that obnoxious line to a newbie. But you see, I am THE Cloveress because nobody else is a Cloveress here, which makes me THE Cloveress!

And oh yes... Nienor, you'll be meeting a lot of Turins around here. But thankfully, all of our dragons are dormant. So don't worry!

Hope to see you around more...

Cloveress

Return to “Introduce yourself!”