Mae Govannen

New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Mae Govannen

Post#1 » Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:16 am

Mae Govannen all good peoples. My name is Aelinmir, a half-elven from Eryn Lasgalen. If any one knows anything more on the royal family of my lord Thranduil please do not hesitate to email me @

Mae Govannen

Post#2 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:09 am

welcome my friend!I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.your's in fellowship

Mae Govannen

Post#3 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:48 am

Wow, I can't beleive it took me this long to welcome you! I have really been missing stuff here...Welcome to PT!! feel welcome to join in any conversation that looks interesting--We don't bite! Make yourself at home Aelinmir!

Mae Govannen

Post#4 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien and our happy family Aelinmir. :happyelf: I don't know much about your namesake's family other than the King has a son named Legolas and a butler named Galion.

Share and enjoy!

(That's weird, I normally don't miss new threads, especially brand new ones and as I'm not the only one, this thread must have fallen in a time loop and just found its way out today.)
'Share and enjoy'

Mae Govannen

Post#5 » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:18 pm

I thought I saw this thread before and then didn't, but maybe I was just dreaming.
A very warm welcome and I hope you grow to love this forum and the gracious creatures that inhabit it as much as me.

Mae Govannen

Post#6 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:47 am

I too saw this thread a while back, but as it has a title that has been used before, I thought that it was an older thread *slaps forehead*

Belated welcome friend, enjoy your stay, Legolas's Grandaddy was Oropher (just to add) but I don't remember that much. Welcome!

Mae Govannen

Post#7 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:45 am

Heya Aelinmir :wavehello: WELCOME TO PT :) Hope to see you around in the threads :) SHARE AND ENJOY

Mae Govannen

Post#8 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:36 am

Welcome to PT, Aelinmir.
I hope that you find much within this site to stimulate your interests in our great professor and his magnificent creation.
We are very happy that you have decided to join our PT family!

Mae Govannen

Post#9 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:42 pm

Aye...i may be late, but nontheless.. Welcome to PT Aelinmir!!! :elfbiggrin: I hope you enjoy your stay with us here, and more importantly, i wish you do STAY here on PT!! :orcsmilie:

Mae Govannen

Post#10 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:43 pm

I'll be the first guy without a face to welcome you. Don't let it scare you away.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”