Very new here

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
mormegilofnargothrond

Very new here

Post#1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 3:47 pm

Hi everyone,
my name is Gregory, I'm 21 years old and it'sactually my first visit to this site, and I'm enjoying it very much. I joined because I simply adore Tolkien's work, style and well everything about Middle-Earth and this site is true to Tolkien and his work. I've read LOTR, The Hobbit, The Silmarillion and I'm reading Unfinished Tales (at the moment the chapter of Galadriel and Celeborn). I don't know what else to say so if there are questions, feel free to ask..

Greg

prince imrahil

Very new here

Post#2 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:24 pm

Hi Greg,
fellow nOOb to the site as well, hope to see you around!

gandalf-olorin

Very new here

Post#3 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:45 pm

Greetings to you Greg, and to you Imrahil. Welcome and well met! May you find fellowship unlooked-for in this place. Many a friend you never expect may meet you on your way...

Gandalf

arwen evenstar

Very new here

Post#4 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:11 pm

Welcome to our PT family Gregory. I hope you find this site and its members as enjoyable and fun as i do!!! :elfwink: :orcgin:

mellon

Very new here

Post#5 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:35 pm

A WARM WELCOME TO YOU BOTH Mormegilofnargothrond and Prince Imrahil :wavehello: I'm very happy that you both picked landed here at PT :) I'm really looking forward to see you in the threads..SHARE AND ENJOY:)

Sian

Very new here

Post#6 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:43 pm

A very warm welcome! I haven't been here too long either but enjoy it immensly and hope you do also. I'll look forward to reading your posts!

cloveress

Very new here

Post#7 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Welcome, Greg! Planet Tolkien is truly a good site for any Tolkien fans. The Tolkien-related forums here are spectacular, and of great quality. It's like a lore-room, only better because you know everybody here and it's slightly less formal. But it is very inpiring for any Tolkien fan, because we talk about absolutely EVERYTHING.

So glad to see another new face around!

Cloveress

Thorin Oakenshield

Very new here

Post#8 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:01 am

A warm welcome to both of you. Enjoy yourself in fellowship with us. :wavehello:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

grondmaster

Very new here

Post#9 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:36 pm

Hi Mormegilofnargothrond. :happyelf:

Man that's I mouthful; :elfroleeyes: mind if we call you Mormeg or Morm?

Anyway, welcome to our happy family. Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

mormegilofnargothrond

Very new here

Post#10 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:04 pm

By all means, go right ahead.
I know the name is guite long, but i feel that it isn't complete otherwise. But not that it will break my heart to see it shortened.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”