New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
prince imrahil

Post#1 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:23 pm

Hey fellow Tolkien lovers, new here, nice place you have though! For some reason the fair Prince of Dol Amroth always left me with a strong impression, hence my namesake! In RL my name is YJ, I'm a guy, 20, (everyone goes Hi YJ) fan of Middle-earth, can't wait for Children of Hurin this 17th! New Tolkien and Middle-earth (though a familiar tale) what more can we want? So yeah nice to see a lot of other people into this world like I am!

See you guys around.

Post#2 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:47 pm

Greetings and well met again, friend. May you find fellowship in this place.

arwen evenstar

Post#3 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:07 pm

It's nice to have you aboard, Prince. Enjoy yourself and welcome to our big happy LOTR family!!!! -Arwy

Post#4 » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:28 pm

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien Prince imrahil. :happyelf: I hope to see your posts around the boards.

Share and enjoy!
'Share and enjoy'

Thorin Oakenshield

Post#5 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:44 am

A warm welcome from us all to PT. Enjoy! :wavehello:

Post#6 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:39 am

Welcome YJ!
Since you are anxiously waiting for the arrival of Children of Hurin, perhaps you would like to enter our competition to win a copy of the book. Win a copy of the new Children of Hurin book

laurelindhe ilmarin

Post#7 » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:42 am

Hello, YJ/Imrahil!

Hope you find yourself wrapped in the comfort of PT like your favorite old blankie as a child; for here is a warm, friendly place. Enjoy your time and don't be shy-fresh ideas are always welcome.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”