Hi

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Celebrian

Hi

Post#1 » Wed May 16, 2007 12:43 pm

Hi,

I am Celebrian. I am truly in love with everything I have read by Tolkien. I have read The Hobbit (a few times), The Lord of the Rings series, and I am starting on The Silmarillion. I was really into studying the worlds of Tolkien a while ago, but got busy and set it aside. Recently, I have decided to pick it up again. I thought it would be good to have some communication with other people who share the same interest.

Thorin Oakenshield

Hi

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2007 12:55 pm

Hey there Celebrian. Welcome to PT. I'm sure you'll find what you want here. Enjoy your stay. :wavehello:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Loss

Hi

Post#3 » Wed May 16, 2007 1:23 pm

My Warm Welcomes to you Silver Queen, to our small yet large community of Tolkien lovers... Don't hesitate to ask questions, [u]most[/u] of us can help you... See you around the threads :elfbiggrin:

grondmaster

Hi

Post#4 » Wed May 16, 2007 3:43 pm

Welcome to our happy family Celebrian. :happyelf: Share and enjoy.
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Hi

Post#5 » Thu May 17, 2007 12:37 am

HEYA Celebrian:wavehello: A warm welcome to you at PT ..I love your Avatar , it's beautiful:) I hope you have heaps of fun !I've already met you in the threads .. See you around. SHARE AND ENJOY :)

arwen evenstar

Hi

Post#6 » Thu May 17, 2007 10:48 am

Heya Celebrian!!!!! Welcome to our big PT family!! hope you find everything you need and don't hesitate to ask for help since everyone here would be more than willing to aide you.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”