New to Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:19 pm

Hi, I am i_love_faramir, but you can call me Sarah. I came upon this website through the wonders of Google. One thing you need to know about me is that I am madly in love with Faramir, and am prepared to fight anyone who tries to take him from me. I have been a LOTR fan since 2003, when I watched the first movie. As to the books, I have finished FOTR, and am almost done with TTT. When I finish TTT, I plan to read ROTK and then The Hobbit.

Post#2 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 10:11 am

Hello and Welcome Sarah, no need to worry about your obsession about Faramir, it's not new, I think we have a couple of members like that (no need to worry, they love other character's :orcsmilie: ) Enjoy your stay in our little Planet...

Read and Learn, Write and Share...

Post#3 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:24 am

WELCOME TO PT Sarah :wavehello: I love Faramir too but I want start a figth with you:funnylaugh: I love his personality ..anyway I'm glad you decided to join us:) SHARE AND ENJOY..Hope to see you in the threads :)

Post#4 » Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:54 pm

Welcome to our happy family Sarah, she who loves Faramir. :happyelf: I hope to see lots of your posts here in the forum. Check for "Faramir" under our Characters Section and also do a search for him.
'Share and enjoy'

Post#5 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:41 pm

Yes a very warm welcome to you Sarah. As Grondy says we are a happy family, although since our dear Cloveress researched our genetics and we found out to whom we belong, many of us are a little at sea over it all. But nonetheless do come and stay a long long time.You just might fall in love .............with everyone and everything.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”