Hey Everyone!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
aramorn

Hey Everyone!

Post#1 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:36 pm

Hey every1!
My name's Imran AKA Aramorn. I love LOTR more than anything! With the exception of other great titles like Final Fantasy. I'm turning 15 next year on Valentine's Day and i'm really hoping 2 make some new friends. I'm always open 4 a chat so if any1 wants 2 hav a chat, plz email me at I.G.Midgenator@gmail.com. Hope 2 c u there!
From Imran AKA Aramorn

cloveress

Hey Everyone!

Post#2 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:27 pm

Hey Aragorn! Nice to see you here on our happy planet!
I'm afraid I shall have to express a difference in opinions with you on my welcome post, but I am sincere when I say that I think Final Fantasy is a load of rubbish compared to LOTR, but still, at least you had the sight to see LOTR as second-best... :)

Welcome again, and hope to see you talk a bit more around here!

Clover

mellon

Hey Everyone!

Post#3 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:25 am

Heya Aramorn :wavehello: Welcome abroad to PT :) Feel free to ask anything
See you around in the threads :happyelf: SHARE AND ENJOY

grondmaster

Hey Everyone!

Post#4 » Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:50 pm

Hi Aramorn, welcome to our happy family. :happyelf:

I thought Final Fantasy VII was a great game though I was never able to get Vincent on my team and thus couldn't win the game when I entered that northern volcano. I thought Neverwinter Nights and its sequels an even better game. :wiggle:
'Share and enjoy'

aramorn

Hey Everyone!

Post#5 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:07 pm

Hey Cloveress, Mellon and Grondmaster,
Thanx 4 the message! I always luv a chat. btw Cloveress, i didn't say that Final Fantasy is the best. I just said is's just as great as LOTR. Also, can u have a instant message conversation in Planet Tolkien? And how do i send a message? Also how do i earn Mithril? And how do i add pplz 2 my buddy list? Plz answer my questions soon and could u plz add me 2 ur buddy lists? i don't have many. Write back soon!
From Imran

mellon

Hey Everyone!

Post#6 » Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:51 am

Hey again :) Check out My Account .The council has made it easy and you get all the help you need :)

cloveress

Hey Everyone!

Post#7 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:10 am

HAHA Aramorn! I guess our differences are easily put aside, then! WELCOME!!!

:pary: :pary: :juggling: :pary: :pary:

Loss

Hey Everyone!

Post#8 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:10 pm

Welcome Aramorn!

*gives a scone*

aragorn's lady

Hey Everyone!

Post#9 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:29 pm

Welcome Aramorn! You've found a great place and people. Enjoy your journey. * offers some jam for that scone* :elf:

cloveress

Hey Everyone!

Post#10 » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:32 pm

Such hospitality puts me to shame, but at least I have the smileys to back me up.... see what a festive bunch we are over heree, Aramorn?

Return to “Introduce yourself!”