Introducing.....

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
rednell

Introducing.....

Post#1 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:11 pm

It is with great joy and pleasure that council wishes to announce our newest councillette. Amarie is the proud mommy of a beautiful baby girl!!!! :babygurl: :duck: :babygurl:

Please feel free to use this thread to congratulate the PT's newest family. :flamejump: :babygurl:
:pary:

Details will be forthcoming.

mellon

Introducing.....

Post#2 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:37 am

Dear Amarie :)WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS . Congratulations with your babygirl:babygurl:
I hope everything is well with both of you. Enjoy the wonderful time with your newborn
The lovely breath and smell of your little baby when you hold her in your arms .Your own little fairy:)
I'm sure you are a proud and caring mama.
All the best wishes from Mellon

virumor

Introducing.....

Post#3 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:28 am

Indeed, congra(t)/(d)ulations.
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

grondmaster

Introducing.....

Post#4 » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:45 pm

:cool: Way to go new mama, child, and father! My best to your family. :happyelf:

And for heavens sake, :shakehead: don't forget and leave any of the fairies off the guest list, :deal: especially that wicked one, unless of course you'd really like a lengthy sleep. :sleeping:
'Share and enjoy'

virumor

Introducing.....

Post#5 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:18 am

especially that wicked one

You mean that one that hands out awards?
Give up the Halfring, she-elf...

grondmaster

Introducing.....

Post#6 » Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:57 pm

You mean that one that hands out awards?

No, :elfbiggrin: the one with the surreptitious spinning wheel. :tongueelf:
'Share and enjoy'

cloveress

Introducing.....

Post#7 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:03 pm

Amarie!!! I bless your newborn little princess with the gifts of beauty and song, and also with peaceful sleep, which is probably what you're going to be wishing for at 2 AM every night for the next year.

Ha! I'm so glad you're a mommy now! It must be all bright and active around your house these days! A September baby! They're usually gentle-hearted, by some strange observation of mine. May yours be so too!

Side note to Grondy and Vir:
And, no, I do not own prickly spinning wheels!
I've turned my attentions to poisoned apples instead
:veryevil:

Amarië

Introducing.....

Post#8 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:33 am

Aww... Thanks everybody. :)

Little Emily Victoria is now 12 days old, and she is the bestest baby in the whole wide world (obviously). So far she sleeps for about 4 hours at the time, so we get to sleep most of the night.

I've put a few pictures on my website (the first update it has had in years) for those who wish to see. (Click on the link with her name) Amariës site And I put up some pictures of our doggy Zorro. Yes, he's a Doberman. No, he's not an insane killer dog.
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

mellon

Introducing.....

Post#9 » Sun Sep 30, 2007 2:23 pm

Again Ama :) Congratulations to you and your hubbie .
Little Emily Victoria is indeed a sweet and lovely babygirl:babygurl: ENJOY the sweet time :)

Return to “Introduce yourself!”