Hello!!!!!

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
narya

Hello!!!!!

Post#1 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi, I'm Narya! I absolutely love LotR and Tolkien (otherwise I wouldn't be here, obviously)! I found this site while I was researching Tolkien for a paper on British authors. Elves are my favorite Middle Earth residents, especially elves from Rivendell. A random, but cool, thought: my brother is taking a trip to New Zealand this summer, and he gets to visit the mountain that was used as Mt. Doom in the LotR movies! Anyway, I gotta go finish that report for tomorrow...

grondmaster

Hello!!!!!

Post#2 » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Howdy Narya, welcome to our happy family. I'll be watching for your posts. Share and enjoy. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

mellon

Hello!!!!!

Post#3 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:06 am

A warm WELCOME to you Narya :)

leelee

Hello!!!!!

Post#4 » Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:36 pm

Yes how wonderful you are here, please stay as long as possible.

Hullo dear Mellon, miss you. Hope you are wonderfully well.

cloveress

Hello!!!!!

Post#5 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 am

Hello Narya!

I love your name, though Nenya was always my favourite of the Three.

Welcome to PT!!

Loss

Hello!!!!!

Post#6 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:30 am

Welcome Narya to our little space in the wide universe... Enjoy your stay here

My favourite is also Nenya, followed very closely by Narya :orcsmilie: A good name choice :elfbiggrin:

If you would like any help with an avatar, don't hesitate to message me :orcthumbs:

grondmaster

Hello!!!!!

Post#7 » Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Hi again Narya, when Loss says message him if you want help with your avatar, he means send him a Private Message (PM) which you can get to via the Messages link on your My Account page, the Create Message link is in a box in the upper right hand quadrant. of the message page, the page where you get all those daily mithril messages from Grep. :happyelf:
'Share and enjoy'

narya

Hello!!!!!

Post#8 » Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:40 pm

Thanks for all your posts! Surprisingly, Nenya is my favourite too, but, like I said in my journal, I am a very loyal gandalf fan. And the stone in his ring is red like my birthstone, so I couldn't resist!

Sian

Hello!!!!!

Post#9 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:15 pm

Let me also greet you! I'll look forward to your posts :)

snuglug

Hello!!!!!

Post#10 » Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Oh no! Just what Middle Earth needs - another Elf!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”