A hobbit has entered

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
billibon strudeln

A hobbit has entered

Post#1 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:53 pm

Salutations travelers and I thank you for letting me be a member of the Planet-Tolkien society. A cup of wine and some bread and cheese will do if you have any to spare!

I am a big fan of Lord of the Rings and even created a fan site. It unfortunately doesn't have any members as of yet and was hoping that maybe a few of you great adventurers would at least look at it. The link is http://ageoffantasys2.webs.com/

I will be coming here regularly trying to make friends and having fun amongst you fine folks. In my eleventh and one hundreth years I have much to tell and much to enjoy.

May we cross paths once again one day! Yours truly from Hobbiton - Billibon Strudeln

Sian

A hobbit has entered

Post#2 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:29 am

Greetings fellow Hobbit! There aren't many of us small folk here so I am very glad you have come. Maybe you will join us in the Khazadum-ish Inn for a pint of Gimli's finest, it's almost as good as the ale at the Green Dragon!

Loss

A hobbit has entered

Post#3 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Welcome young Hobbit, to our humble little Planet :orcsmilie:

Enjoy your stay :tongueelf:

grondmaster

A hobbit has entered

Post#4 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Welcome Billibon strudeln, to our happy family, hope you enjoy your stay here. Tell us something about yourself, your hobbies, what you've read, etc. :happyelf:

And do drop by The Khazad-dumish Inn where first time visitors get to give us a song in exchange for a complimentary tankard of Gimli's Finest™ Ale and a combo plate of the Inn's tasty snacks. :wiggle:
'Share and enjoy'

billibon strudeln

A hobbit has entered

Post#5 » Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Well thank you kindly folks and I shall visit this Inn you talk about. I do hope they have hobbit tables and stools ready for me. I really don't feel like asking a human to lift me up on a chair these days.

I am an avid reader of fantasy, love to write, and enjoy a good dose of old fashioned tabletop d6 die games. I also enjoy fantasy movies and a good laugh when a joke goes my way. Thank you for making me feel at home here. I really love this site!

Thorin Oakenshield

A hobbit has entered

Post#6 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:03 am

Welcome to PT my friend! Looking forward to seeing you around :wavehello:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”