New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Sian

New members?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 am

We seem to have a good few new people here who haven't introduced themselves. I, for one, like to get to know people so am hoping you'll stop by this little forum and tell us about yourself! You're welcome on PT regardless, this isn't like a certain Inn where you get tossed out if you don't sing a song for the other patrons :) , but still we're friendly group and can have more fun if we know who we're talking to and RPing with. There's an ancient thread about where everyone is from too, maybe we can revive that.

navi

New members?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:45 am

good start mate, i am navaneeth, i like to ride bikes and watch movies, the lord of the rings series is the best trilogy ever made by hollywood, i also doubt any movie could beat the lord of the rings trilogy. i think Godfather movie series got a little close.

Sian

New members?

Post#3 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:27 am

Glad to see you here!

I love movies too and agree with you about LOTR and The Godfather..

Thorin Oakenshield

New members?

Post#4 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Welcome to PT Navi! :wavehello: If you need any help you can PM me or used a relevant thread for help. We PTers like to help each other and enjoy and share as much as we can. :elfbiggrin:
The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

Fornad

New members?

Post#5 » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:52 pm

We'll treat this as Navi's greeting thread, I guess.

Welcome to Planet-Tolkien, Navi! Glad that you stumbled upon our little community. :elfwink:
I hope that you stay here for a long time to come. Take part in one of the games, quizzes, discussions, or RPGs. Post a journal entry, write a story or poem, read over old posts... Do whatever takes your fancy. But above all... Share and Enjoy!

Sian

New members?

Post#6 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:26 am

Have Cheesey and Captain Duck introduced themselves?

The Cheesey

New members?

Post#7 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:39 pm

HI.

I'm in my 300th Post, So this is pointless Sian :tongueelf:. And I think CaptainDuck decided to Swan off.

Gimli_man43

New members?

Post#8 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:00 pm

Well, time wise you are new. I for one have only 300 posts also and have been here for nearly 4 years.

Anyway, welcome all!

The Cheesey

New members?

Post#9 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:17 pm

I have been here 5 months. Pretty cool over taking you :orcgin:.

rho

New members?

Post#10 » Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:51 pm

Ahhh, but as with anything worthwhile Cheesy, It's not about the quantity but the quality that counts :flamejump:

Return to “Introduce yourself!”