New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
Amarië

New members?

Post#101 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:52 am

By all the Valar, I leave you people alone for a short time and next thing I hear that the all seeing eye is piercing our shadows?

See what happens when you leave us here alone!? :wary: Glad to see you here again, Allyssa! :orcgin:
"Don't complain under the stars
about the lack of bright spots in you life."
Henrik Wergeland, Norwegian writer

rednell

New members?

Post#102 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:05 am

As I live and breathe, Allyssa!! It has been way too long, my friend!
Allyssa and 42 were the very first people I met at PT when I went searching for a Tolkien Chatroom. And once I took off my shoes and sat back, I decided I liked it here. I will always hold that evening in a special place in my heart. :)

Snowthorn

New members?

Post#103 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:11 am

HI there, I found this page via Stumble but glad i did.  I have read LOTR 3 times now have have listened to the audio pretty much every night for the past few years.  I also enjoy other books, especially crime fiction, and films.  I hope to speak to some of you soon

Oerath Windsoul

New members?

Post#104 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 am

Welcome to PT, Tanaviel, I have been here now over a month as active member, found the site long years ago, then I somehow forgot about it all, but just a month-and-bit-to-that ago I found PT again, and I'm very glad I did!

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

Snowthorn

New members?

Post#105 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:57 am

Well, I'm glad id have too, nice to be in a place where everyone loves the same things. hope to make some good friends here

odette

New members?

Post#106 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome newbies

Hope you all are enjoying yourselves here.Just jump into the threads,it won't hurt:)

The Cheesey

New members?

Post#107 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:47 pm

Jumping into a thread would hurt if you are allergic to cotton. 

Be nice to the newbies. 

tithdaeron

New members?

Post#108 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:58 pm

, its been a while, and i haven't put alot of posts (and it shows lol) but now thing are going good and i intend to be a good addition to this wonderful site. 

I should inform that English in not my main language :)  t'is french, im from canada, N-B. so im kind of rusty on that part, im using all kinds of dictionary now writing this but ill do my best to enlarge my vocabulary and be a part of the team. indecision

odette

New members?

Post#109 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:53 pm

@Cheesy:You are one awful kid.I was just helping them with some fresh linen.

Not a problem dear Tithdaeron,,,just have fun(if you are not allergic to cottton according to the ever thoughtful Mr. Cheeseykiss)

odette

New members?

Post#110 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 12:11 am

Well it's wonderful to get to know you guys better. Good one Sian.

I am twenty and I am in college in my last year studying economics,math and statistics.Next year I plan to get into an university.But my heart is in poetry and linguistics and all things art.I love sketching and writing poems and singing(awfully) and dancing. Basically I am a very happy person no matter what happens.I love and respect Tolkien's world immensely. I love music and reading too,my favorite author being Gabriel garcia marquez.I adore the HP series and I love Sherlock Holmes.

That was enough of me...bring out your trumpets everyone

Return to “Introduce yourself!”