New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
fool of a took

New members?

Post#151 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:57 pm

My name's Timothy. I enjoy role-playing games and love lord of the rings. I do Asian, Arabic, and some European martial arts and collect weaponry from the movies and love to compare them fighting styles of real ancient cultures. Some of my friends also do martial arts. One of my friends recently bought a $300 replica of an elven blade and hates it because it has no guard. I have a great dwarven axe that I accidently broke a lamp with when I was... fighting a dragon. I got a uruk blade a while ago and it is really cool because it works amazing with this one Arabic sword set. I'm rambling now so I'll stop but so far I love the forum and am thrilled to get to talk with all of you!

leelee

New members?

Post#152 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 pm

hello Timothy, lovely name by the way. I am thinking you are about , hmm sixteen to eighteen? I remember thinking Thorin Oakenshield was in his thirties and then we met on Facebook and I was so amazed at all the knowledge and expertise and intelligence flowing from one so very very young. I would love to see what you have, I love sword play, and archery as well. We have a good archery club here and we all take turns with the sword. I , however, suck and if we used real blades I should be , er, very broken up to say the least.

Please, talk as much as ever you choose, we are listening. :)

odette

New members?

Post#153 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:04 am

Welcome Smeagol,Eruaphadriel,Frodo's Finger,Cat and Fool of a Took.

Wow,I did actually get all the names right.It's great to see so many new-comers.Have fun guys and keep in touch.PT has resources for every kind of race that passes by:)

See you.

fool of a took

New members?

Post#154 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:54 pm

I'm not 16.... or 18.... Would you believe 12? I usually don't like to share my age in fear of being treated as a child but I'm very comfortable in PT. I prefer to talk to adults only because they are more mature but it is weird or uncomfortable for some adults to talk to a child online.

I hope I'm not weirding anyone out but I only ask to be treated as any other Planet Tolkien member and taken seriously because I am capable with communicating with adults. I don't think you would treat me differently, in fact you are all fantastic people and I am so happy to have found Planet Tolkien and all of you!

alana

New members?

Post#155 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:48 am

Er...Hi..I am new here..not sure what I am doing..I dont even know if I am on the right site ?

Oh well, here goes...My name is Alana, I am an 18 year old girl living in UK...It is cold & wet here, but I have LOTR to keep me warm....really nice to meet you guys...I am huge Tolkien fan...lok forward to talking to you guys (hope there are some other girlie fans out there?)

odette

New members?

Post#156 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:54 am

@Fool of a Took:Good to have you here too.And by your username and avatar I'm sure we are going to be best friends in no time.There was a 13 year old fellow recently on PT who came by the name of Grishnakh and who has stopped visiting sadly and he was the youngest I believe till you came along.

@Alana:Hia there and welcome

alana

New members?

Post#157 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 am

Ahhh...thanks, Odette; hey , I have a friend !!

look forward to talking to you & all the other people here

It seems like this is really friendly site; we are going to have soooo much fun!!

Fingeor

New members?

Post#158 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:45 am

Hi, I'm from Spain, forgive me if my English is not very good.

I'm a big fan of Tolkien's universe, and I specially love The Silmarillion. I hope I can share opinions and ideas of diverse topics with you ;).

alana

New members?

Post#159 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:05 am

Hi Fingeor,

My name is Alana; I am from England; actually your English is very good.

I love The Silmarillion too ;my favourite story is Beren & Luthien; guess I am a hopeless romantic.....

What's your favourite story ?

Alana

Gimli_man43

New members?

Post#160 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:17 am

Welcome all new members! (Sorry, hard for me to remember your names right now, but I know who you are) Hope you all have a wonderful stay in PT and join me in some of the games sections soon. blush

Return to “Introduce yourself!”