New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
ancalimegreenleaf

New members?

Post#251 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:17 am

http://ancalimegreenleaf.deviantart.com/gallery/  I am Ancalime....i other words, my name is Mykaela! Like everyone else on this website, I love Lord of the Rings...Best Movies EVER and I love the books as well. My friend, Authiel, who is also obsessed with Middle Earth, and I quote lines all the time and somehow seem to relate everything in life back to Lord of the RIngs. Since I cannot be living in Middle Earth myself, I try to live in a way that people from that world would respect. I try to practice archery and  horseback riding whenever I can and I am working on my swordsmanship. Other than fantasy, I love history and photography. If you wish it, check out my (Sherwood Photography) gallery at the link I posted. I am happy to be a member of this website and look forward to spending more time here!   

LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#252 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:07 am

welcome alcalime. you are write about how we all love lotr hope you love it here!

leelee

New members?

Post#253 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 pm

Welcome. I hope you will feel free to search the topics and find all that your heart desires in relation to sharing feelings and thought about this great genius JRR Tolkien.

odette

New members?

Post#254 » Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:32 am

Welcome all who I have missed.Have fun,looking forward to interacting with you all

Áre Fírmaethor

New members?

Post#255 » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Mára aurë, mellonornin! I am Áre of Rivendell. I am an avid fan of LOTR and have been for almost five years now. I own many of Tolkien's books (as well as books about him and about his Middle-earth) and spend the majority of my time studying the vast intricacies of his masterpiece. I love to read fantasy (except for Twilight, Harry Potter, or Eragon - I shall not touch those with a ten-foot pole!), write fiction and poetry, and just research Middle-earth in general. Ten out of thirty-six of my internet bookmarks have something to do with Tolkien's world, and those ten I frequent quite often. While some call me "strange" or "obsessive" in regards to my passion for Arda, I consider myself a "highly dedicated enthusiast of Tolkien's literary works". I love to think of myself as a "human Elf", and my dream is to marry my handsome "Dunadan prince" (also a devotee of Middle-earth) and possibly travel one day with him to New Zealand. 

Well...that is me in a nutshell...so glad to be here!   

LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#256 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:25 am

Welcome Áre, hpe you love it here as much as everyone else, though your some of your opinions i do not agree with...

baggins20050

New members?

Post#257 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi, beings of middle Earth. My Name is Rob Vale. I am 50 years old, but feel about 16 when I watch the LOTR films. Like you all, I am an avid fan. Most weekends when everyone in my household goes to bed, out come the LOTR dvd`s. But not tonight. Tonight I am in for a real treat. I have been working for an automotive factory, as an Assessor/ Trainer, for 15 years and 2 days ago I was presented with some vouchers for the time served. So Today, I trecked on up to HMV and swapped my vouchers for!!! You guessed it, The extended blu-ray trilogy box set of the LOTR. and tonight I will treat myself to THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING. Can`t wait. I have been married for 27 blissfull years to my Darling Wife, Linda. And have 3 sons aged 27,23, and 15.

LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#258 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 am

welcome Rob. hope you enjoy it here as everyone else has. 

rednell

New members?

Post#259 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Welcome to PT, Baggins20050!!!!! How did you like the Bluray version? Was it like being there? :)

I hope that you enjoy your stay with us! 

Loss

New members?

Post#260 » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:52 am

Hello and welcome all users to our site.  Have a flick through and inevitably, you will never need to go anywhere but PT  kiss....

Return to “Introduce yourself!”