New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#301 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:47 pm

I am sure we all think the same and i'd like to say you have also been brilliant and I thank you for all the commments you have made that encouraged many.sad

ammornil

New members?

Post#302 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 am

Welcome to  PT, Esmeralda!

I nice choice for an elven name! May it be remembered well by all friends!

Enjoy yourself!

Harya alasse!

Nolwe ar alcar >> Wisdom and Glory! Wisdom is in words, Glory- in deeds.
All of this is personal opinion and understanding. For your own opinion read the books written by J. R. R. Tolkien.

leelee

New members?

Post#303 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:51 am

Gimli, Finrod, Esmerelda, it is an honor to have you come for as much or as little as you find time to join us. If you are fond of reading, then there is a vast amount of knowledge and sharing of that knowledge on this site and you can relax and read thread after thread and delve deep into Middle-Earth and satisfy that longing to hang out with others who feel as you do. Come, enter and be part of our family.

galenhir

New members?

Post#304 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:29 am

Hi all! I used to be on and read the Forum quite frequently a few years ago; I've decided to remedy the "few years ago" piece of this. I would like to re-introduce myself. Hopefully I'll be chatting with many of you on the Forum.

Namárië

~lady_eriathwen~

New members?

Post#305 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:49 pm

hello everyone! My name is Monica and I'm from Croatia so please forgive me about my english...

anyway.. I love LOTR although I still haven't read the books (but I'm working on it!  )

I am looking forward to spending a lot of time on this site with you people!

leelee

New members?

Post#306 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Eriathwynn and Galenhir, we are pleased to have you come to this site and we hope this is the beginning of a long happy friendship.Come and enjoy yourselves, teach us and learn from us, the perfect combination.

failariel_ancalimon

New members?

Post#307 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:01 am

Oh my gosh. Oh my oh my oh my gosh. I have not been here in forever! So I'm reintroducing myself. I confess, I'm not sure if I'll stay (being in university and busy) but I am sending everyone over at PT my absolute best regard and wishes. I used to be a huge regular here in the early 00's, and not too much has changed since then. I still got my message that Taz sent me Mithril and looking through some of the older posts, I see many familiar names and council members.

Everyone here is amazing. You guys really are, otherwise PT would not have been this stable for so long.

Cheers!

Tiger_Eyes

leelee

New members?

Post#308 » Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:02 pm

Well as the newest council member I welcome you and hope, like me that you will feel compelled no matter how whirl wind your existence is to come and be at peace and read the threads of your choice and even share a little. And you can certainly catch up with old friends who will no doubtedly be thrilled to 'hear' your voice once more..

orcrist0925.

New members?

Post#309 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:40 pm

hi im new i like to read tlotr books and stuff.

leelee

New members?

Post#310 » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:00 pm

Namarie Orcrist0925, how kind of you to come and join us. Books , especially good books are truly windows into other worlds and whatever anyone else thinks I think it is healthy at times to immerse one's self in such wondrous literature ad JRR Tolkien's and learn and grow and see how others work out things in the dark as well as good times of their lives.

And if you are interested in swords and sword play , somewhere on these forums is a thread on swords and it is very interesting. I would have to search to find it because I cannot remember it, but you might take a few minutes to look through the threads to find it. At any rate do wander about here in Middle-Earth and please make yourself at home.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”