New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
leelee

New members?

Post#351 » Fri May 11, 2012 1:58 pm

Hello precious newcomers, it is thrilling to know that you chose to come to this home away from home to wander through glorious Middle-Earth and all the wonderful inhabitants here. Enjoy yourselves.

Thorin Oakenshield

New members?

Post#352 » Fri May 11, 2012 2:02 pm

I am kind a dreamer person, as you can understand, this 'dreamer part' of me, made me a bookworm.

We are all Dreamers here my friend, one way or the other! And it is a dream we don't want to wake up from!  Welcome to PT! You'll fit in perfectly with us! 

When I read his works I just get so involved I'm totally transported into Middle Earth, like this is real and everything else is kind of fake.

Well, you have come to the right place! We all live in ME here, quite literally! Glad to have someone new to share this with us! Welcome my friend! 

The Old that is Strong does not Wither.

LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#353 » Sun May 13, 2012 4:49 am

Welcome Aethlas and also you Loeryn, Hope you stay with us!

leelee

New members?

Post#354 » Mon May 14, 2012 3:27 pm

Thorin and Lady Alyss,you always know the gracious things to say, you remind me of Celeborn and Galadriel, and you perfectly represent this wonderful place.

To all that wander in or come by design, you are the reason we strive hard to make things the way they should be here, one post at a time, one conversation shared at a time. For those now and to come welcome welcome.

Elbereth

New members?

Post#355 » Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

Welcome Athelas and Loeryn, it is fantastic to see that this PT family grows... haha.

I hope we can read some of your posts soon and we know you more through them. By the way, Athelas I do the same as you, I sing in loneliness because I am too shy, my voice is not so good but when I sing it makes me feel soooooo fine!! And Loeryn, I love reading too but it depends, there are times when I read one book after the other and there are others when I prefer writing.

Enjoy your time here in PT!!

Oerath Windsoul

New members?

Post#356 » Thu May 17, 2012 7:09 am

So many new members joining every month. I am a bit tired to write up proper names, but let me welcome each and everyone of you new members to PT.

Explore, do posts, explore, do more posts. That is a good way to do things. :)

I'm Oerath Windsoul, or O.W. - And I'm a writer/poet, bit of a bard and a musician, mainly singer.

Pleased to meet ya. /bow.

'Come explore the astral heights of the gallery of imagination and time.'

aragorn son of arathorn

New members?

Post#357 » Wed May 30, 2012 6:35 am

Hello, I'm Aragorn son of Arathorn, I'm a massive fan of Tolkien and as you can probably tell my favourite character is Aragorn!!

ILLUVATAR

New members?

Post#358 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:40 am

Hello, I am recently logged on as a new member and was interested in the thread of The Silmarillion being made as a movie/film... I would welcome chat from many others as when the "CHAT"  box is up only one or a mere few names seem to appear for me to see yet it says that currently, as I am writing this,  there is 484 people logged on??? Why can't I see more in the chat rooms??? Your help and advice would be gracious.

I look forward to chatting with you people soon! Thanks!...   ILLUVITAR     :-)

Wenlesael Isil

New members?

Post#359 » Wed May 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Ah! Welcome peoples! Good to have you all here.

I'm Wen and I hope to be seeing you around.

Good day, friends.

~Wen

LadyAlyss

New members?

Post#360 » Thu May 31, 2012 11:50 am

Welcome to PT Illuvitar, hope you stay with us and enjoy it!

Return to “Introduce yourself!”