New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
arwen undómiel

New members?

Post#451 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:27 pm

Welcome Turambar, share and enjoy! :)

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

soora

New members?

Post#452 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:50 am

Welcome all the newest memebers of Planet Tolkien. This is a great place to be.

soora

New members?

Post#453 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 12:55 am

Hi, Imbartman:

'

A friend of mine once accepted my challenge that he could pick any sentence out of any of the four books (the Hobbit and the

Trilogy) and I could tell him what book and chapter it came from, and who was in the scene and what was happening at the moment. He finally refused to play anymore when he read the sentence: "They slept." Of course he quit because I was able to tell him all the information I had said I would and had been able to do the same for quite some time regardless of what he read to me. I think he thought he had me on that one.'

This could be a great idea for a new game- from the sentence guess the scene, characters, next words, what happens next.indecision

Arwen Legolas

New members?

Post#454 » Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:09 pm

I know what you think" Another newbie"? New to this Forum, but not to Tolkien and Middle-earth. I consider myself a serious Tolkien Fanatic. Could somebody please tell me where I can post some of my ME poetry or Stories? I Went to Fan Art and looked for a box like the one I am writing in now, but nothing showed up.

soora

New members?

Post#455 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:33 am

Welcome Arwen Legolas! You can post your poems in forum called

Thread: Do you have a poem to share?

or start a journal

Looking forward to your poems and stories

arwen undómiel

New members?

Post#456 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:29 am

Welcome Arwen Legolas. I  hope you will enjoy your stay. If you have any questions, you can always send me a message. 

Please read the help files and the rules.

Namarie

Arwen

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

amme

New members?

Post#457 » Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:56 am

Hi there .. it's my first post here in PT .. glad to finally arrive at the inn after a long distance from where I traveled!

It's very nice to know there's such a warm, welcoming, and friendly website to read and share about our beloved books, films, and characters. 

I actually got to get some work done now .. will be back to post more =) Great to know all of you on this planet =)

Amme

arwen undómiel

New members?

Post#458 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:34 am

Welcome :) It's a bit late, but well meant.

I'm sure you will make good friends here.

Enjoy your stay,

Namárië

Arwen

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

Balrogs R Us

New members?

Post#459 » Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:07 pm

Yes welcome Amme! There are some great and some very knowledgeable people here. You learn something new every time you log in. And please don't be afraid to say something "wrong" because you're probably far from the only person to think it. Plus then you can be all cool and tell your friends what really happened in ME ;)

Anyways enjoy your stay and speak your mind!

mellon

New members?

Post#460 » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Welcome to PT Amme Share and Enjoy

Return to “Introduce yourself!”