New members?

New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!
arwen undómiel

New members?

Post#501 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 am

Welcome to PT Rudi. Enjoy your stay. ;) I'm Arwen. I'm one of the council members(moderators) of this forum. You can recognize us by the small label under our avatars(picture on the right, next to your username) saying "council member"

Wow! Sweden, such a beautiful country. ;) I myself live in the Netherlands. And I'm 14 years old.

As you said you're a musician I wanted to give you a link to the musicians guide thread. But I saw you found it already! Good! You might like to have a chat with Otto(Oerath Windsoul), he's a musician as well.(as you may have read in the musicians guide. ;) )

What you said about the polite tone used on PT is more than true. We are like one big family. And we always like to see more people joining and becoming part of it.

As I already said enjoy your stay. Make friends and have fun. See you around in the threads.

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

mellon

New members?

Post#502 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 am

Welcome to PT Rudi   Share and enjoy :)

galandir of lothlorien

New members?

Post#503 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:02 am

Rudi, I'm currently learning how to play fiddle and guitar, but I'm not good with either, yet.

Rudi

New members?

Post#504 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:35 pm

Thanks everyone for the warm wellcome! 

Galandir - Both are amazing instruments. Practice is everything! By taking small baby-steps you'll soon find yourself being able to play things you never imagined you would. 

Lurtz

New members?

Post#505 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:26 am

Hi guys, I'm Lurtz, I have only just become a member of this golden site yesterday so I am very new to this. I am at work at the moment and the big boss man keeps wondering why he can see a Balrog on my screen... LOTR is too important in my life so he can look all he wants :) Nice to meet you all and I am looking forward to having some discussions and talking with you all, have a lovely day

Indis

New members?

Post#506 » Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:03 pm

Hello, Lurtz! Enjoy your stay at PT. I'm looking forward to your posts!

arwen undómiel

New members?

Post#507 » Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:09 am

Welcome to the forum Lurtz

I hope you will enjoy your stay.

I'm Arwen, one of the council members(moderators) here. So, if you have any questions you can always ask me. Please read the website rules. If you have a question the Help page is also useful.

See you around in the threads;)

''Loyalty is the only moral instinct that can exist on the same plane as truth itself. They may clash, but one can never overcome the other without cost.''

Semper Fi ⚓ ∞

Namárië

madame tortilla

New members?

Post#508 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:59 pm

Hello there!

My name is Rita and I come from a small European country called Portugal. I've always been a fan of Tolkien ever since I can remember but after the last Hobbit movie I've been trying to deepen my knowledge about the wonderful world Tolkien created.

In the non-virtual world I'm in college, currently at the end of the second year of my Design course. Some of my favorite hobbies include drawing, writing, reading and editing videos/animations. I'm a very straight-forward and non-judgemental person who loves a good conversation; I've been lurking in this site for a while before deciding to register, so hopefully I'll be able to contribute for its growth and amazing threads!

frushkul

New members?

Post#509 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Greetings, puny ones! I am Frushkul of Isengard! 

(I am not "new" to Tolkien, but I am also no expert. I've seen the movies, but never read the books :(  I play WoW and I've become interested in Orcs as a whole. Anything here on Orcs would be a treasure trove.)

galandir of lothlorien

New members?

Post#510 » Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Hello Lurtz, Madame tortilla, and Frushkul, it's nice to meet you. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Return to “Introduce yourself!”