New to Planet-Tolkien.com? Post a introduction here and let our members welcome you!

Post#1 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Hello I'm new. I really don't know how to introduce myself, so just ask me questions if you want.

Post#2 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:48 pm

Hullo, how old are you, where are you from, how long have you been reading Tolkien or are you a movie fan?

Post#3 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:57 am

Hi Wildandfreewolf,
Welcome to our humble abode. There is no real format to introducing yourself. You can tell us as much or as little as you like. Most of the time, we get to know members through their posts. It doesn't take long to become part of the PT family. :wavehello: :)

Feel free to explore the site and comment on anything you find interesting. I look forward to sharing some of your insights into the works of our dear Professor Tolkien. :teacher:

Post#4 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:58 pm

Hello Wildandfreewolf, welcome to our happy family. I hope to see your posts in our forum. :happyelf:

'Share and enjoy!'
'Share and enjoy'

Post#5 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:05 pm

Hello, Wildandfreewolf! May the light of the stars track your path ahead! Have joy!

Post#6 » Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Hey! Welcome to our humble PT. Feel free to join in any of the forums.. Personally, I think you could be great at... the Re-Letter Game.

Post#7 » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Great name you got there.Got me thinking of wolf packs under a full moon.I am sure you will love it here.As Rho has asked all the proper questions you may cross the border:)By the way i am Odette and i would love to be your friend.See you around Willy.

Post#8 » Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:49 pm

Yes, I must agree that the name you have chosen is stellar. So very warm if much belated welcome to you and all the other names on this thread I do not recognize. :)

Return to “Introduce yourself!”